The Mafia Discussion Thread

Guest Neon Noodle

Random thought: should game-runners extend deadlines because people don't get night actions in? I don't, and others don't, but Maxx does, and others do.

Personally, I think it's important to keep the game moving - if someone doesn't want to take the 10 seconds to PM you with a name in a reasonable deadline, you shouldn't hold the game up on their account.

Depends how many. If it's a straggler or two, their loss... but if we're talking like 2 out of 12 actions or so, I'll usually assume something was screwy with the forum or it was a weekend and something happened with the Queen all the British people had to tend to or something.

It's rare I even have such a problem.

Makes me think Maxx gives power roles to forgetful/lurkery types...

Concept for Animve Mafia V finalized, now to start work on the roles... this is going to be one hell of a fun game :w00t:

Random thought: should game-runners extend deadlines because people don't get night actions in? I don't, and others don't, but Maxx does, and others do.

Personally, I think it's important to keep the game moving - if someone doesn't want to take the 10 seconds to PM you with a name in a reasonable deadline, you shouldn't hold the game up on their account.

The time I did it in Warriors was missing more than half the night actions.

I swear to god if I hear "If I come up scum, I'll never play mafia again" one more time, I'll never play mafia again.

• Like 1

Guest Neon Noodle

The time I did it in Warriors was missing more than half the night actions.

I'd still say it's their loss. It's not like you set an unreasonable deadline or anything.

Also, I can't speak for all mafia but Maxx's game is awesome.

I too have enjoyed several games recently, and will enjoy them even more once my life gets less crazy. Retail is a shit, shit business, fyi.

Be more specific in your praise of me.

I Love your game Maxx :wub:

EDIT: And the scum have probably all but given up (I'm assuming) because the town in Warriors is paying a LOT of attention to almost every comment made, and has gotten insanely lucky with abilities so far.