The Mafia Discussion Thread

Ruki and Kirkland are combining to do a High School Musical Mafia I believe.

You disgust me....using his name in the same sentence as mine?

Well, you're both overweight.

I think with only one game running (and even that is getting towards the conclusion, you'd think), it'd be acceptable for you to start a new game, even if naiwf does start his, chances are by the time it gets up and running ndqw's game will probably be finished.

All the more reason to start yours.

In a somewhat related topic, I've just looked at the waiting list and noticed that the themes are getting pretty obscure (generally), would anyone really mind if people started to run mafia games that have the same/similar theme to ones people ran two years ago? I think we may have had a similar discussion way back when I (and I think someone else, I want to say Thug) wanted to run a pokemon mafia although that might have been because the original failed, but either way, yeah, would anyone really object if someone else wanted to come and do another 24 mafia or another Arrested Development mafia?

I'm not saying I want to run one right now because I have exams and shit coming up, but it was just a theory as to why there's little interest in the games.

Guest skipschool

I was a 50/50 vig/doctor. I decided to act purely as vig, and hit Matt. I was aiming for skip when the game died.

What a prick, I was a cop, investigated you on day one and you came up good so was gonna follow you.

Broken hearted.