The Mafia Discussion Thread

Hail Hugar for sticking it to the inactives.

It's nullified by the pussy-like nature the action takes on when certain pre-diary promises re: leaving the board for thirty days are taken into account.

Because there's absolutely no reason for you to post once you're dead. All you're doing is whining about how you died yourself, since you can't contribute anything more, so why do it? Are you that pathetic that you just can't accept defeat?

And a device for getting stones out of horse's hooves?

...yeah, may as well. Has Zan posted recently? I see he said he was the Professor and apparently, an investigator.

He's in Japan, as it happens.

You know, if I were more scientifically minded, I could create a power source that ran off bitterness and use these as batteries. I mean, can't you just feel the hate? No? Then bitch about something else than me. If it's not "lol be cant take losing", then it's "lol be h8s kris classic and he is gay 4 it" or just "lol be".

If you don't like being bitched at, take a telling and stop corpse posting :blink:

What the hell is going on with my roles recently? Here are the last few games that I can recall:

Alphabet - Mafia

Drinking - Mafia

Street Fighter - Mafia

Nintendo - Indy

Traditional - Town

Steven King - Town

Silent Hill - Vigilante/Indy

Scrubs - SK/Cult Leader