The Mafia Discussion Thread

Zan hasn't given me the OK to run it yet. But all the support in here will help the cause! Keep up the hype, folks.

And no, I will not declare Hajjhowe the winner. Even if he wins, I'll declare somebody else the winner and give Hajj the trophy in the Pop Prom or somewhere equally unnoticed.

Erm...I seem to have missed this. Elaborate.

Zan hasn't given me the OK to run it yet. But all the support in here will help the cause! Keep up the hype, folks.

And no, I will not declare Hajjhowe the winner. Even if he wins, I'll declare somebody else the winner and give Hajj the trophy in the Pop Prom or somewhere equally unnoticed.

Erm...I seem to have missed this. Elaborate.

I agree with Zan, GoGo should run his EWB BR Mafia next, regardless of these lists and polls, even if other people are waiting for their chance.

Good idea, Zan.

Quiet, you.

TEVOL? Oh...right.

K Teevs, here's the plan; you get a spot in the 20 if you let me run it next week (I'm on break; I won't have another week off until mid-April)

Stop calling me TEVOL and it's a deal. You wannabe Zan/Zaz/Kaney/Be/insert name of loser here.

Mafia: The Drinking Game is now complete with role explanations, day/night recaps, etc. So, now that all of the information is public, what did everyone think of the game? I'm hoping to run more games in the future, so I'd love any positive OR negative feedback so I can make these games as entertaining and fair for everyone as possible. So any comments? Criticisms? Questions? Would you like to see a sequel to this game? What adjustments would you make, etc.?

Feel free to comment here or in the game thread itself. Your honest feedback is greatly appreciated.

I thought it was ran well, and had enough of a twist to make it interesting. My biggest complaint is the similarity between both Mafia's. Some more diversity in their abilites, or even role names, would have been a nice touch.

Still, well run and it obviously had some interest if it went that long and finished. Well done (Y)

Indeed. I liked the idea of having 2 fraternities as mafias, but they were clones of one another.

I really loved the drinking portion of it (as you noted in the writeup). Really made things interesting, you knew what you were supposed to do but had no idea if you'd do it.

Oh, and too many lightweights <_<