The Mafia Discussion Thread

Winning BR III hardly counts. Any BR with Dukes and Norris Scott alive on the last day was clearly a weak field. :shifty:

Winning III counts for less than winning II did. And that's not a lot.

Not getting anywhere near the island in the first place counts a lot less than anything we've been talking about.

II rocked.

I liked it better then III where I survived longer.

Only because II was a joint win between me and Norro. <_<

Edited by Ace Misses Kou

Oh please, I carried Norris on my fucking back in BR II. He leeched my success.

... I rode you like a hog until Clawson fucked you and Ace up. Then I was gone like the wind and leaving you for the hounds before you could try to castrate me ;)

Edited by The Mask of Norbert

Clearly the Game Cube needs some interest revival, possibly in the form of someone taking on a sort of mad scientist role and abusing the free slot foolishly assigned to him by his now arch-nemesis to test out some experimental Mafia ideas.

I volunteer.

Clearly the Game Cube needs some interest revival, possibly in the form of someone taking on a sort of mad scientist role and abusing the free slot foolishly assigned to him by his now arch-nemesis to test out some experimental Mafia ideas.

I volunteer.

If that's how we're counting volunteering, then I volunteered when I said I was running Traditional Mafia.

But I'm willing to compare your and my versions of 'experimental' empirically.

If that's how we're counting volunteering, then I volunteered when I said I was running Traditional Mafia.

But I'm willing to compare your and my versions of 'experimental' empirically.

Traditional Mafia, I concede.

I'm pretty much convinced I'm going to get a lot of participants angry at me during MCS Rounds 2, 3, 4 and 6. That said, those four happen to be my favorite rounds.

And no, nobody gets to know the experimental modification until...well, you'll all most likely figure it out during the round, but I won't officially announce it until the round is over.

I so want to be in this now.

Run it as immediately as possible.