Pro Wrestling Unplugged

Guest Mr. Krone

Guest Mr. Krone

PWUsig.jpg

Backstory

It is January 1st, 2007 and everyone is having a blast on New Year’s Day. Everyone expect for one man, John Kashmere. The wrestler, and owner of Pro Wrestling Unplugged since 2004 has had a tough decision to make. His company has been losing money for quite some time now, and they are only down to a little over a million and a half dollars. While this may seem like a lot to the normal person, Kashmere realizes he needs to do something quick if he wants his dream to stay alive. Johnny decided it was time to find a new booker and “assistant” to help him with Pro Wrestling Unplugged. More of a CEO type person. On January 1st, Johnny found John Krone.

John hadn’t really had much experience in wrestling, but loved the sport enough to know how to run it. When Krone overheard Johnny talking to a few people at a party on New Years night, Krone decided to step in and offer his assistance. Sure enough. Kashmere accepted and asked him what would be necessary to help take Pro Wrestling Unplugged to the top of the wrestling world. This was now John’s turn to be in charge and tell him what he felt right. So, on January 2nd, John Krone and Johnny Kashmere sat down and talked about how to help the company.

The first thing both men decided to do was pull the plug on the next event that was going to take place in mid January. After making this, Krone and Kashmere terminated most everyone’s contracts, and only kept a hand full of workers. This led them, to go out and work some contracts with some top and not so top indy talents. Putting themselves on a strict budget, Kashmere and Krone led themselves to search for an on-screen General Manager to call the shots and workers. After grabbing talent to help carry on the Pro Wrestling Unplugged legacy, Kashmere and Krone sat back and waited as February 1st was finally upon them. Both men realizing that many releases were upcoming, they sat back and waited for the right time to strike as they would need the best Indy competitors for their return show later in February.

PWULogo.gif

Owner: John Kashmere

Money: $1,700,000

Size: Regional

Monthly Performance: -????

Public Image: 35%

Risk Level: 80%

------------------------------------------------------------------------

PWU Roster

Face=Blue Orange=Tweener Red=Heels

Ares

Cheech

Chris Hero

Claudio Castagnoli

Cloudy

Delirious

El Generico

Homicide

James Mitchell

Jay Fury

Jerelle Clarke

Jigsaw

Joel Maximo

Johnny Kashmere

Jose Maximo

JT Bounce

Kevin Steen

Kory Chavis

Matt Morgan

Quicksilver

Quiet Storm

Roderick Strong

Sabian

Satoshi Kojima

The Amazing Red

The Human Tornado

Todd Gordon

Trent Acid

Tag Teams

Cape Fear

[El Generico and Quicksilver]

Fast and Furious

[Jay Fury and Jerelle Clarke]

The SAT

[Jose Maximo and Joel Maximo]

Up in Smoke

[Cheech and Cloudy]

Stables

New Revolution

Leader: Amazing Red

Stable Mates: Jose Maximo/Joel Maximo

Kings of Wrestling

Leader: Chris Hero

Stable Mates: Ares, Claudio Castagnoli

Pro Wrestling Unplugged Champions

PWU Champion

Holder:

Defeated:

Date Won:

Sucessful Defenses:

PWU International Champion

Holder:

Defeated:

Date Won:

Sucessful Defenses:

PWU Tri-State Tag Team Champions

Holder:

Defeated:

Date Won:

Sucessful Defenses:

Next Event Information

PWUPowerSurge2.jpg

PWU Power Surge

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (New Alhambra Arena)

February 16, 2007

1:00pm, Gates Open at Noon

Current Card

4 on 4 War Games Match

Team Kashmere vs. Team Acid

(Johnny Kashmere, Kings of Wrestling) vs. (Trent Acid, New Revolution)

PWU Championship

Homicide vs. Satoshi Kojima vs. Roderick Strong

PWU Tri-State Tag Team Titles-TLC Match

Up in Smoke vs. Fast and Furious vs. Cape Fear

PWU International Title

Matt Morgan vs. Kory Chavis

Quiet Storm vs. Kevin Steen

Delirious vs. Jigsaw

*Card Subject to Change*

Edited by Mr. Krone

Guest Mr. Krone

banner_PWU.jpg

Credit-ProWrestlingUnplugged.com

New General Manager Announced

"Several Announcments Made by the GM"

9:30pm EST

We are pleased to announce that with the current revamping of Pro Wrestling Unplugged, we have brought in a brand new General Manager. This person being none other than James Mitchell! When asked for a comment, here is what Mitchell had to say, "The PWU will soon feel my wrath as I intend to squeeze it into an intense place to work. My first big announcment is that I will be announcing matches for the PWU return event Power Surge. Each of these matches will be announced once a day for six days. Then, everyone will see just how intense this place can get."

Just what Mitchell means by this is unknown, but it is made clear that starting tomorrow, he will begin to announce matches for PWU Power Surge. Also to note, Mitchell has stated that the PWU hasn't finished signing more names to the roster, and everyone should expect a few more signings. Who these signings are is unknown, but from the sounds of things, Mitchell has something huge planned.

Along with that, Mitchell announced that all of the titles are currently vacant, but only until Power Surge. Mitchell did say that three of the six matches at PWU Power Surge will be for the vacant PWU Title, PWU International Title, and the PWU Tag Team Titles.

Finally, Mitchell announced that the main event for PWU Power Surge will be one that "Can't be missed". What this is hinting could be something that hasn't been seen before or something that hasn't been seen in a while. What match James will announce tomorrow? Stay on ProWrestlingUnplugged.com for that information as it comes in.

Guest Mr. Krone

banner_PWU.jpg

Main Event for Power Surge Announced!

"James Mitchell makes an incredible main event"

February 2nd, 2007(4:11pm)

James Mitchell has thought for the last eighteen hours about what the main event for PWU Power Surge should be. After thinking it over, Mitchell has decided that their will only be one possible main event. "When I thought about what the main event should be, I pictured something barbaric and something with a ton of heat behind it. So, from the wars these two men have had in the past, it is no suprise that I have made the decision to have Johnny Kashmere face Trent Acid. That is only the beginning though. You see, this match needs to be special, so I decided to bring something back. This will be a War Games match with both Johnny Kashmere and Trent Acid picking their three other partners in a 4 on 4 War Games Match. The captians of both teams will announce who is on their team on February 13 on ProWrestlingUnplugged.com. They are free to get whomever they want. There is something I should add though, this match can only end one way. By knocking your opponent out. If one person from Kashmere's team is to get KO'ed, then Team Kashmere loses the match. This is the only solution I see fit for this kind of match."

So with that, James Mitchell has announced Johnny Kashmere and three other partners of his choice will face Trent Acid and three other partners of his choice in a War Games match at Power Surge. Whom will these men pick to be on their teams? Check back to ProWrestlingUnplugged on February 13 to find out. But don't forget, tomorrow, another match will be added to the card and Mitchell has told us that this one shouldn't be a let down at all.

Guest Mr. Krone

banner_PWU.jpg

Another Match announced for Power Surge

"Battle of the Masked Stars"

February 3rd, 2007(3:56pm)

James Mitchell has released another match for Power Surge to the press. This time, in single's competition, Delirious will face off against Jigsaw in what is sure to be a unique bout to say the least. "When I saw these two men on the roster, I thought it would only be fitting to place them in a match against each other. Jigsaw, straight out of CZW, will be sure to put on a hell of a match, but I will be watching for more than that. This match could have major implications on the following show after Power Surge. It just all depends on who wins the match." Mitchell also announced that tomorrow would be the first of three title matches announced for Power Surge. Which match it will be is still unknown however.

PWU International Title Match Announced

"First title match for Power Surge is booked."

February 4th, 2007(12:32pm)

In what is sure to be an incredible match, James Mitchell has made it clear that this will be a one-on-one affair with no outside interferance. For the PWU International Title, Matt Morgan will take on the ever so dangerous... Kory Chavis. It is no secret that Matt Morgan has had some success while traveling in Japan, but the move shocked everyone when Jim Mitchell placed him in the title match. "Matt Morgan is one of those big men, who just seems to have all the right tools." One thing is for sure and that is that both men will want to be crowned the PWU International Champion, but it looks as if the mountain that Kory Chavis will have to climb will be just a little to much.

Speedsters Square Off

"Fast and the Furious..."

February 5th, 2007(6:19pm)

James Mitchell has made it clear that this one will be for the fans. "Two new workers that I have decided to hire will be making their much anticipated debut when the face off against each other. The first star being the "Canadian Dream" Kevin Steen. His fast paced match style will fit perfectly when he takes on Quiet Storm. Storm is one of those people who is silent but really violent. This match, along with the Delirious vs. Jigsaw one, should be one that could make this night one to remember with their off the wall zaney stunts and incredible skills." Tomorrow, Mitchell will announce the PWU Tri-State Tag Team title competetors.

PWU Tri-State Tag Title Match

"TLC Match"

February 6th, 2007(11:21am)

To add on to the already impressive card, James Mitchell has let it be known that at Power Surge, three teams will have a chance of a lifetime when they will compete in a three way Table's, Ladder's, and Chair's match for the PWU Tri-State Tag Team titles. "These teams are the perfect fit for the match in my eyes. The first team will be Cape Fear, also known as El Generico and Quicksilver. Both have been known to be risk takers, but this will truely show how much guts they have. The second team is the Fast and Furious. Jay Fury and Jerelle Clarke, two high flyers... Should be interesting to see how these two can incorperate the ladder into the match. The remaining team will be known as Up in Smoke with Cheech and Cloudy. These are two crazy son of a bitches, so it will be very... Pleasurful... To see what they can do to win the PWU Tri-State Tag Team Titles." Tomorrow, the final match is announced, the PWU Championship match.

PWU Championship

"Triple Threat Match"

February 7th, 2007(1:15pm)

The PWU Championship will be up for grabs in a Triple Threat match. "These three men, I see, as being at the top of their game right now. They are the three top talent that we have to offer here in Pro Wrestling Unplugged. These three men are Homicide, Satoshi Kojima and Roderick Strong in what I am sure will be an all out warfare match for the title. I should also mention that this will take place under No Disqualification rules so that a winner will be named. The fans are coming to see one hell of a show and that is just what we will put on for them. Now, the fate of each of these wrestlers is in their hands. However, come February 13, check back here on ProWrestlingUnplugged.com to see just who Team Acid and Team Kashmere will have as partners." From the looks of things, this show could be the best one in Pro Wrestling Unplugged's history.

Current PWU Power Surge Card

Delirious vs. Jigsaw

PWU International Title

Kory Chavis vs. Matt Morgan

Up in Smoke vs. Fast & Furious vs. Cape Fear

PWU Championship-Triple Threat

War Games Match

Trent Acid/???/???/??? vs. Johnny Kashmere/???/???/???

Guest Mr. Krone

WON.gif

February Issue

WWE News

-Loads of WWE wresters have been released over the past week. This list includes names such as Roddy Piper, Jerry Lawler, Jim Duggan, Al Snow, Jazz, Claudio Castagnoli, and 2006 Diva Search winner Layla El. Along with all of these names, quite a few developmental workers have been released as well. It appears as if the WWE is trying to cut down on the ammount of money they are shelling out which is quite a suprise.

-WWE RAW recieved the highest rating this past week with a 6.91. This looks to be a good sign for the WWE, as SmackDown! did good too with a 6.38.

-The current plan for No Way Out is to have Batista to defend his World Heavyweight Title against The Undertaker and Mr. Kennedy in a triple threat match. With Carlito winning the Royal Rumble in a shocker and going on to face John Cena for the WWE Title at WrestleMania 23, it looks like a #1 contenders match between Kane and Finlay will take place at the event as well.

TNA News

-TNA seems to have gone on a spree of releases with them releasing A1, Puma, David Young, Traci, Scott D'Amore, Lance Hoty and Andy Douglas. Where these men and ladies carrer's will go is unknown, but it appears to have been going all downhill as of lately for all of them.

-TNA did a 4.5, which is their best so far. This looks like it could be the break TNA has been waiting for.

PWU News

-Their appears to be a new signing that will be announced during the announcing of the War Games teams. Who this person is has yet to be seen, but from the sounds of things, it sounds like someone whom the roster respects as a whole.

-Jim Mitchell was given the General Manager role to give Pro Wrestling Unplugged that edgy nature they were looking for. It seems to have worked, but one has to wonder if PWU have booked themselves into a hole with three huge gimmick matches on the next card.

-The current plan is for PWU to get a weekly television show and then hold a monthly large event, only avaliable for customers who would be there live and closed circut television. Johnny Kashmere has been said to be in talks with a certain television company, but it isn't known yet if they will accept or decline his offer.

-Pro Wrestling Unplugged has signed Mike Quackenbush to an open contract. It is known that he isn't the big name scheduled to debut in the War Games. Quackenbush appears to be off the current card for Power Surge, but will be on the following card which has yet to be announced.

-"Sugar" Sean Price and Benny Styles will be calling PWU Power Surge on closed circut television from inside the arena and next door at the local bar's which are within a five hundred feet from the venue in which the events will take place.

-Below is the current card for PWU Power Surge

Delirious vs. Jigsaw

PWU International Title

Kory Chavis vs. Matt Morgan

Up in Smoke vs. Fast & Furious vs. Cape Fear

PWU Championship-Triple Threat

War Games Match

Trent Acid/???/???/??? vs. Johnny Kashmere/???/???/???

Edited by Mr. Krone

Guest Mr. Krone

banner_PWU.jpg

Team's Announced for War Games!

"Acid and Kashmere have their partners ready to go"

February 13th, 2007(10:19am)

Johnny Kashmere and Trent Acid have formed their teams along with a debuting superstar. That person has been placed on Team Kashmere. Johnny Kashmere has the partners of Ares, Chris Hero and... Claudio Castagnoli! Thus forming the brand new Kings of Wrestling! On the other side, Trent Acid went for a team with similar styles and picked one of the best three men that Pro Wrestling Unplugged has to offer. His team mates are, Joel and Jose Maximo along with The Amazing Red. Forming the New Revolution! With that, the War Games match for PWU Power Surge has been set, as it will see...

War Games Match

Johnny Kashmere/Kings of Wrestling vs. Trent Acid/New Revolution

Guest Mr. Krone

Predictions are welcome for the event as it should be up within the next day or two. Below is your card...

4 on 4 War Games Match

PWU Championship

PWU International Title

Delirious vs. Jigsaw

Awesome. I'm loving the looks of this one. As far as that first card goes, I'd be happy, just as long as Matt Morgan and Roderick Strong wins. I also like how everything's being layed out. Looks great bud.

Guest Charismatist

4 on 4 War Games Match

PWU Championship

PWU International Title

Delirious vs. Jigsaw

My predictions are in bold.I really like what you got going on here,although I find it odd you didn't opt for the SAT name for Red & the Maximos.

He is also breaking the rules, so kindly shut up when it does not pertain to you.

Also for the one person who predicted, you MUST PROVIDE REASONS for your picks, oe else you get a warning.

Christ people read the damned Rules Of The Dome.

Guest J-Dizzle-Minizzle

^Yeah, but what I am trying to say is without build up the diary would be completely boring.

NO BUILD UP EQUALS BAD DIARY!

I am quite actually liking this diary, without its build up IMO it wouldn't get anywhere.

^Yeah, but what I am trying to say is without build up the diary would be completely boring.

A) It doesn't give him the right to make 341 small posts.

B) Bad diaries usually come from shit writing/booking, for example: yours.

Guest Mr. Krone

Fucking hell, I am writing the show right now. If I could have some time to finish it, that would be nice. Instead, I am getting spammed the hell out of in my diary. Also, I only have one show per month in my diary so I had to build this show up a little differently. So, if you would all hold your asses so I can finish the diary, we would be set.

Guest J-Dizzle-Minizzle

A) It doesn't give him the right to make 341 small posts.

B) Bad diaries usually come from shit writing/booking, for example: yours.

Edited by J-Dizzle-Minizzle

Guest Mr. Krone

So, I guess instead we will just spam my thread? Uhh, I am also over half way through the show and am at the TLC match smart ass. Why don't you get your facts straight before opening your mouth if you don't know what the fuck is going on.