Entourage: Yay or Nay?

Boogey131

I went on a little spending spree on Play.com yesterday and one of the things I ordered was Entourage Season 1 on DVD. I have seen maybe one full episode of the show and thought it was alright, so decided to buy it because I need new shows to get into.

Now it's the day after and I'm kinda wondering should I have maybe risked going for some other show, I haven't really seen much talk about Entourage on these forums(I generally browse the entertainment section quite a lot) so I'm starting to worry that maybe it isn't worth the dough. Please tell me I didn't just buy a crappy show.

As stated above: Awesome show.

In my opinion probably one of the top two HBO shows every created.

Rome better be the other! *shakes fist*

There are several shows better than Rome and Entourage like The Wire, The Sopranos, and Deadwood. Following those three, in that order, would be Entourage, Curb Your Enthusiasm, and then Rome.

I also ordered Season 1 and 2 of Deadwood and Season 1 of Sopranos, so to hear that Entourage is even close to those shows, I'm very happy with my purchase.

Jeremy Piven in one episode also made me love him, so yeah, I'm expecting nothing but good times to commence once it is delivered

As stated above: Awesome show.

In my opinion probably one of the top two HBO shows every created.

Rome better be the other! *shakes fist*

There are several shows better than Rome and Entourage like The Wire, The Sopranos, and Deadwood. Following those three, in that order, would be Entourage, Curb Your Enthusiasm, and then Rome.

Meh, I find The Sopranos and The Wire to be rather overrated. Deadwood is awesome though.

The Sopranos does get a lot of attention. Then again, it is a very good show IMO. It's not quite overrated.