WrestleMania PPV Poster Contest

I figure this might be a good idea, and it's something that everyone can join in with. I'll try and update it for every PPV (WWE and maybe TNA).

This is a bit late, since the show's tonight, but hopefully we'll get a few entries.

WWE Royal Rumble - closed, /forum/index.php?s=&showtopic=49694&view=findpost&p=1066294">judged

WWE No Way Out / TNA Against All Odds - closed, /forum/index.php?s=&showtopic=49694&view=findpost&p=1109368">judged

TNA Destination X / Classic WrestleMania - closed, judging

WWE WrestleMania / TNA Lockdown - /forum/index.php?s=&showtopic=49694&view=findpost&p=1099020">open, closes April 15th

Leaderboard

AD: (18/20)

Anothername: (15.5/20)

Dochappy: (13.5/20)

Evansfan1: (13/20)

The Prototype: (11.5/20)

Toffee Crisp: (11/20)

Legend_Killer33: (10.5/20)

Jimmy the Exploder: (7.5/10)

Cole (7/10)

God-Awful: (6/10)

nufan (6/10)

red dragon nf (6/10)

Edited by Jimmy the Exploder

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love this idea Jim, it'd be nice to have the monthly contests back, and this could be a good way to start sparking interests to possibly build into their return.

I'm pinning this, hopefully people will get interested and we could have a nice little contest on our hands here. If you need any help with judging at all, be sure to let me know... I'll be glad to throw in my two cents for contests :)

postercomprumbleny2.png

Yeah, Jericho wasn't in the Rumble, but there were rumours and hype surrounding a possible return at the Rumble, and I decided that it could fit well.

EDIT: I automatically win for getting the date right :P

EDIT EDIT: I forgot a fucking border, oh well.

Edited by The Prototype

Nice work Evansfan. So how do we find a winner?

Well, provided Jimmy's fine with it, I guess I could judge the contest after a few weeks of waiting on entries. I'll see if I can hook Keith and AJ into possibly judging with me.