Download Festival

ravenjuice

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody going to be doing the Nokia Rock & Play or alternative Karaoke?

Me and my friend Ian are planning on doing Enter Sandman, Anyone who I’ve shown the video of our drunken rendition of 'Sweet Child O' Mine' to will know this is not something to look forward to.

Local band Blakfish, who I know, are playing the Nokia stage. 1 on Saturday? I think. Dunno if I'll go see 'em.

Band times have been announced.

May be worth printing them lads, because we're probably not gonna get the festival info/stage times thing this year. =/

..texting it would be even worse. How huge would the fucking texts be?

And no, it's ridiculous. Not everyone has bluetooth phones, not everyone would have the space, and it's not as if a phone is gonna last wednesday to monday anyway, let alone having to send stuff via bluetooth.

I just checked the lineup again... Saturday is really piss-poor, from my point of view. Bloodstock seems to have been the better choice after all. Seriously, there are 4 bands I'd want to see, and they're all on the main stage. Friday is decent, and Sunday is brilliant, but Saturday would be boring.

Turisas are immense. I know it's been said before, but it bears repeating.

Head Automatica will be interesting, but I think they clash with Linkin Park. I want to see LP, but if their new stuff is lame, I'll probably mooch on over to the second stage.

I don't like Bloodsimple. I do like Shadows Fall, a lot.

Some of mates have gone this morning to get us a decent pitch. I'll be down sometime tomorrow, so if anyone wants to meet up Summs has my number.