Web Comic Mafia II

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SIGN-UPS ARE CLOSED. ALL ROLES HAVE BEEN FINALIZED.

I'm sending out the role PMs now, and after I'm done the thread will be made. This is it, folks!

You know, I don't really mind because I wasn't too big on my role and my AC adapter broke today, but die in a fucking fire, seriously. I didn't even do ANYTHING OF NOTE THIS TIME.

That made me sad too, I was hoping you (or at least whoever would get it) wouldhave fun with that role :(

Pulling pranks throughout the town for the game would have been great to watch.

Edited by The Mask of Norbert

You know, I don't really mind because I wasn't too big on my role and my AC adapter broke today, but die in a fucking fire, seriously. I didn't even do ANYTHING OF NOTE THIS TIME.

It's true though, you really do sock.

And YAY My killer gets owned.

Thanks for avenging me Hajjy :wub:

"L.C.S! It is YOU who have brought the darkness to this community! I know not who it was who took the life of my friend, but I can sense the energy around you, and it is horrendously evil! You cannot mask this darkness any longer... show yourself, and face me!"

>_> clearly, Ace, you're still a restless spirit.

Jaze has pulled out of the game. If there is anyone who wants to take his spot if you missed the sign-ups, you have until the end of the night turn to make a post here. If by the next in-game day no one's stepped up, Jaze will automatically be eliminated from the game.

Hmmm, tell you what: if by the next lynch no-one outside the game steps up, I'll let the deceased pick a number between 1 and 10 and whoever gets closest to the number that I roll with AIM's //roll-dice1-sides10 function will take Jaze's spot :)

I pick 4.

4 always wins.

... you're not dead, though.

Well, you're not dead yet, depends on what happens during the night, but nonetheless you aren't dead and can't yet pick >_>

This idea is horrible, Norris, you're better off killing them than you are giving them to people already dead.

If Ace comes back as someone not resistance aligned, it's going to spoil the game. The same goes for anyone who comes back as a different alignment to what they died as. It's hardly fair to the rest of us trying to operate the game under a different information paradigm to someone who gets a second chance.