Web Comic Mafia II

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

24 sign-ups in 12 hours? God damn, that makes Norro a happy man. If this keeps up I'm probably going to have to come up with even more roles, not that I mind at all. I have 30 finished, with plenty others on reserve "just in case".

I am so damn excited about this game :D

Three more people and we'll have hit 30-- the number of roles I have made for the game so far.

Once we hit thirty, I'll start matching people up with roles and start sending them off to whoever gets them. If by the time I'm done we get anymore signups, I'll whip up some new characters for the game, send the people their roles, and get things off the ground.

But as of right now, when the list hits 30, I'll start assigning roles and whatnot.

And Hajjhowe then makes 30. I've got a night class between 6 and 10 tonight, so after that I'll start sending out PMs to people assigning roles, and when I'm done with that I'll start up the game thread.

If you still want to get into the game, do so before it starts. I'll make some new roles if neccesary, but I won't be accepting anymore people after the game begins :)