What Did You Watch Today?

BlackFlagg

Guest seattlebandfan9

Jerry Maguire - 8/10

Donnie Darko - 10/10 - Better everytime I see it.

Napoleon Dynamite - 7.5/10 - I thought this movie was hilarious.

Edited by seattlebandfan9

Poster (Because it's too big to post in the topic)

The Hunting of the President - 4/10

60% of this documentary is absolute bullshit. It attempts to insinuate that somehow Bill Clinton is to be vindicated in the Lewinsky Sex Scandals (and all of his sexual deviations), because after all, the Republicans were "out to get him". I'm shocked. So, you're trying to say that the Republican party, Clinton's political opponents, want to see him, get this, defeated? Now that's revolutionary. Almost all of this is stuff we've seen before, and it's careful choice of words and deceptiveness take away almost everything credible about this film. Someone needs to stop the production of these political documentaries. They're just getting annoying and cliched now. Thumbs down.

P.S. With all the whining about partisanship in this film, guess who directed it? Harry Thomason, perhaps Clinton's closest friend.

0790732912.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Batman and Robin - 4/10 or (*1/2) Personally, I didn't find it as bad I've heard but there definitely are some problems (like, I don't know, Schwarzenegger being a bad villain acting-wise). In any case, this one is the worst superhero flick I've seen (for now, I'm sure if I watch Steel, I'll have my new worst).

Just asking, can someone update my list? I'll PM you all of the films I've reviewed so you can stick it on the title page.

Judging by the movies on that front post, I don't think anyone's still doing it.

Judging by the movies on that front post, I don't think anyone's still doing it.

Bllck Flagg updates his usually. Anyways, I wanted mine updated since I've reviewed a lot of films past Van Helsing now. I think I've reviewed at least one film a day (excluding a week when I was on vacation).

EDIT: According to the front page, BF edited it 14 hours ago.

Edited by TheROC-Revolt

Bllck Flagg updates his usually. Anyways, I wanted mine updated since I've reviewed a lot of films past Van Helsing now. I think I've reviewed at least one film a day (excluding a week when I was on vacation).

EDIT: According to the front page, BF edited it 14 hours ago.

sure thing, give me what ya got and I'll edit it in :)

I'm Back! :D Internet problems, and summer school(still going on) but I still saw enough movies while I was away.

Spiderman 2 8/10

I, Robot 6/10

Anchorman 7/10

Dodgeball 6/10

Planning to see Harry Potter one last time, 3rd time seeing it, but its for free and I love the movies and books, so it's all good.

I could edit whatever into the front page too....I was just about to update mine tonight anyway. I have enough time. :shifty:

Anyway, I have 10 movies to watch in 3 days. So I'll be very active in here soon.

B00003CWM3.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

The Beach - **1/2 or (5/10) - (N)

Bland central.

B00005JMX4.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

The Girl Next Door - 8/10

Fuck the critics. You know what? I don't think I enjoyed this film any less than upon first viewing back in I believe February. Of course, the fact that this was the unrated version I'm sure didn't hurt, but I don't think it helped that much either. It's just a really good movie, with a really charming cast, backed by some cool tunes.

Shaun Of The Dead 10/10

Easily the funniset movie I've seen