What Did You Watch Today?

BlackFlagg

poster1.jpg

Zatoichi - 7/10

This movie takes a while to get going, but when it does, there's a lot to be enjoyed. Even speaking as someone who isn't really into the samurai film genre, this is a good movie. The plot is designed well to build to the final confrontation (even if it does turn out rather anti-Climactic), the film is well scored, and there are plenty of fun moments throughout. It's an action movie that doesn't take itself too seriously. Thumbs up.

Guest Small Blue

Dodgeball - 6/10

Damn kids in the cinema not getting all the sexual innuendo. All they laughed at was people getting hit with balls...repeatedly. The one next to me asked his mother what necrophilia was which made me laugh. Her reaction was better - "You know what James, I don't actually know ¬_¬"

Guest Mr McFarlane

<center>poster1.jpg</center>

Zatoichi - 8/10

I liked it better then Beatnik,

So um....Yeah......HEY LOOK A MONGOOSE! *chases after the mongoose*

Edited by Angry Kou

203058.jpg

Lucas - 7.5/10

I hadn't seen this movie in ages and I'm glad I rewatched it. Always loved this movie with Cory Haim as the lovable main character and Kerri Green (Also in The Wizard, another great movie) who I had a major crush on was great.

starsky_poster.jpg

Starsky & Hutch: 7.5/10

Owen Wilson & Ben Stiller have great great on-screen chemistry together, Will Farrel made me laugh so hard as he played his role really well. One of the funniest movies i've seen in a while.

Also...

Disclosure: 5.5/10

Didn't really capture my attention but i thought the storyline and acting was decent.

B0000A9GHD.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Bulletproof Munk - 8/10

I sometimes wonder to myself, can Seann William Scott actually ever play shitly in a film? The answer still stands as no. He is damn awesome in this movie, just like all the other films I've seen him in. Overall the movie was a really good match and had some great action involved.

B00018D42W.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Texas Chainsaw Massacre - Remake - 8/10

The rating could be called too high, but the original scores 10/10 for me and well this remake isn't as bad as some make it out to be. I've seen it about four times now and it really hasn't got boring watching it again with friends. It was NEVER going to be better than the original but then again I didn't expect it to be. The only thing I disliked was Leatherface running like Linford Cristy with a chainsaw in his hand. Overall really good movie.

Two very solid flicks for popcorn action:

B0000AXE8I.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

The Matrix Reloaded - 8/10 or (***) It takes a while to get going, but when it does, it shows jaw-dropping special effects that truly show how far film has come. The story is pretty good, too.

B00004TRD8.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Terminator 2: Judgment Day - 8/10 or (***) The final few scenes' effects are still amazing after 13 years and I liked this chapter of the story.

30m.jpg

Tigerland - 6/10

Pretty good film. Not really a fan of Joel Schumacher's work ie; Batman & Robin but this was one of his better films. The start was great but started to lack a bit at the end but still a pretty good movie which led Colin Farrell to stardom.