apsham

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have one?

What are the endorsements for?

UN Delegate.

I'm pretty sure they affect regional influence or whatever too, which is why I want them back... I'm tired of seeing 'Minnow' every time I look at my country <_<

I'm feeling more at home everyday:

The United States of KillApSham is a very large, socially progressive nation, remarkable for its barren, inhospitable landscape. Its compassionate, intelligent population of 146 million enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.

The enormous, corrupt government concentrates mainly on Defence, although Commerce and Healthcare are on the agenda. The average income tax rate is 36%, but much higher for the wealthy. A large private sector is led by the Gambling, Information Technology, and Basket Weaving industries.

Only adults may purchase violent video games, there has been a series of riots between local cannibals and health food advocates, mobile phone masts are being erected all over the country, and drug distribution is tightly controlled by the government. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is moderate. KillApSham's national animal is the kitten and its currency is the dollar.

KillApSham is ranked 11th in the region and 26,379th in the world for Most Income Equality.