Anyone wanna play NationStates again?

apsham

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Commonwealth of New Sloggerland has now spawned, Yes it was the best thing i could think of and yes you may bash it, Now onto the er.... summary

The Commonwealth of New Sloggerland is a tiny, socially progressive nation, renowned for its absence of drug laws. Its hard-working, intelligent population of 5 million enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.

The small, corrupt government is effectively ruled by the Department of Religion & Spirituality, with areas such as Law & Order and Defence receiving almost no funds by comparison. The average income tax rate is 9%. A robust private sector is led by the Retail, Trout Farming, and Arms Manufacturing industries.

Crime is a serious problem, probably because of the country's utter lack of prisons. New Sloggerland's national animal is the kiwi and its currency is the gringo.

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkkk

There seems to be quite a number of dictatorships in EWBInternational.

Makes me worry a bit about our members. (But not to many, because my nation is a Corporate Police State).

We are all evil at heart. Plus it's easier to say 'lol, ban everything' than sit down and weigh up the pros and cons of each issue.

What are your national animals? Mine is the kitty which frolics freely in my nations many lush forests ^_^

The Hypnotoad. All glory to the Hypnotoad. *CLAP. CLAP. CLAP.*

Also, "The government's religious works are headed by a New Age guru, euthanasia is illegal, military funding has been stripped back, and military spending recently hit a new high."

We in A Fugue State are proud of our contradictory aims and goals.