Boy Meets World

MalaCloudy Black

Did anyone see the Eric character as a pothead? O.o

I was just reading the BMW wiki article and it keeps referencing Eric Matthews' supposed smoking of the ganj, but I've never, ever seen any proof of this. It just struck me as... not right.

I really liked BMW. Eric's antics got stupider over the years because the writers' realised everybody else was a self-important bunch of emos or something. He was never a pothead though. I don't think they'd allow potheads on the Disney Channel... At 9am in the morning anyway. :shifty:

I really liked BMW. Eric's antics got stupider over the years because the writers' realised everybody else was a self-important bunch of emos or something. He was never a pothead though. I don't think they'd allow potheads on the Disney Channel... At 9am in the morning anyway. :shifty:

Eric was amazingly stupid.

This has always been my problem with BMW. The early seasons he wasn't as stupid, just always chasing girls and not wanting to apply himself, but when it came time to get serious with Corey or Feeny, he always came through and showed his intelligence... then when they all went to college.... he turned into a mindnumbing idiot.

Edited by TheSqauredCircleMessiah

This by far was my favorite show growing up as a child, and I think it was because of the Eric character. He was overly funny, and though he did some stupid things, made them quite funny. I don't think though that Eric was a pot head. But sure every show has the banned episode every now and then, so quite possibly he could be.

Too bad no more seasons will be released on DVD, because no one wanted season 3, I BOUGHT ALL THREE! GIVE ME THE REST! :crying:

I bought all three also. I want my season 4-5-6-7... is that to much to ask? Put them all together for what I care, I still want my season 4-5-6-7... The show was just fun to watch. Great character interaction and also was awesome for laughs.

It doesn't help that the show got banned from TVShowsOnDVD voting because of someone signing up under many different email addresses too.

Boy Meets World is one of my favs, Season 3 was the start of when the show started getting real good, Season 3 to 5 are my favourite seasons. Too bad I can't own them (legally) on DVD :(

Wasn't he only there for the last ever episoded? When they all (the core characters) pack up and header to NYC... Iremember this because I remember hearing that it was his real life younger brother making a cameo, like he did for Fred on Wonder Years...