Worms

The Kraig

I fucking love it. So I'll ask. Anyone got Worms? (¬_¬)

I've came second in every game I've played. Which has ranged from 2-3 players. I also have the worst luck in history. But it's always hysterical, so I don't care.

I hate how it censored my team name. I was 'Wank Patrol', but had to change it to 'Yanked Off' to get past the dirty word filter (online). My team: Captain Happy, Knobby, Spunko and Footlong. Dare you challenge us?! Dare you!? I'll probably make more teams. It's just...amusing to me. Also, the German voices are great.

Just leave me a message. E-mail, PM, in this thread, via Xbox Live (gamertag is still 'The Kraig' by the way) and I'm sure we can work something out. If more people have it we could probably organize an EWB (Extreme Worms Battleground) Tournament or something. ^-^

I caved. I was a fool for doubting the awesomeness of Worms. I love it.

my team, The Gringo Killaz: Juan Gonzalez, Pedro Loco, Esteban and El Burro

They speak spanish, and they'll cut you.

Had my first freakout today. I was playing a ranked game against 2 other teams, and it was down to team A with 2 worms and team B with 1. B burrowed away and defended himself till Sudden Death at which point he used all the weapons he saved up to kill of team A

Team A then went into a tirade because B "Plays like a fag" and told me I was an even bigger fag for sitting their and watching it, when I was hosting the room.

People suck.