Test The Nation

Rashid

Any Canadians here take the CBC "IQ: Test The Nation" thing?

I'm 15 so my results were not perfectly accurate, but I got 104 IQ. Kinda what I was expecting really. I know I'm far from being a genius. Though I'm a math genius, scoring 11/12 in that category.

123. Huh. Perfect score on language and nearly perfect score on logic, though, with an unsurprisingly so-so score on math, especially since I jumped the gun on a couple of questions. Fun little diversion.

119, 11/12 on logic, math, and perception, shite on the others though I missed at least 4 where I immediately recognized that I had made a mistake.

*EDIT* How in the hell did Kou get 137? Literally the only possibility that gave that was if you were a 35-54 year old male who scored a raw 56 correct out of 60.

Edited by Big Red Fury

Stupid questions. I din't know the first names of most of those stupid singers. My maths 12/12, Perception, Logic and Language all right up there, visual memory perfect somehow. I've never had to do memory on an IQ test before.

My official IQ is 140 but I only scored 130 on that cos of the memory questions.