Klaxons

CSS

LCD Sound System

Subways

Enter Shikari

Brand New

Biffy Clyro

The Twang

Is anyone going? Got my ticket for Leeds today, should be immense, can't wait to see the Pumpkins

Second headliner is a ludicrous oxymoron. You're not on last, you're not headlining. Booked my tickets earlier but haven't got my e-mail confirmation yet. Scared. Like the lineup though, I panicked when I saw the headliners but I can see Pumpkins, go to the tent for Ash Satdy night, then weigh up my options with Chillis.

Meh, the mrs loves Ash, but I can take em or leave them. I'd sooner see Razorlight. The three headliners are all gonna be good. Looking forard to Kings of Leon as well

Tickets sold out so fucking quick online

so i made an early morning queuing trip down to hmv here in leeds to get it, hour and a half of cold later i have mine and my girlfriend tickets for the close to extortionate amount of £304... god i remember when it was just £100 for a ticket like 3 or 4 years ago, deffo not in line with inflation (says the economics student)

Line up looks really good to me, more and more biffy as well :) will have seen them at least three times before the year is out

Yep i'm going Reading. Was a struggle to get tickets, everywhere was saying Sold Out at 7:10, luckily, i resisted the urge to ebay the ticket at 7:45 with my friend who shelled out £200 stupidly for a weekend ticket, when 10 minutes later i pick one up for £145.

And Colly, i don't have my confirmation e-mail yet, neither has anyone i have spoke to. Apparently its really slow for Carling Weekend, but i don't remember it being this bad last year.

As for the lineup. I have seen a lot of negative reaction about it, but personally, i think it tops last year; Interpol, Klaxons, Chilis, Smashing Pumpkins, Biffy Clyro, Bloc Party, Arcade Fire and Kings of Muther Fucking Leon are gonna make my weekend for sure. And i might even head down to Panic at the Disco just in the hope that someone might bottle them again :D

Ok, so i still never got my confirmation email either, and theres this thing on seetickets saying about they are experienceing problems sending emails to some hotmail users and to use this ticket tracker thing. I did it, and it found my order, great, but there were 2 orders. Strange i thought, so i gave my bank a ring to see how much they have taken out and apparently there were 2 transactions to seetickets at £156 each (seetickets claimed the only charged me £152 including Booking fee) made almost simultanously. I'm gonna give seetickets a ring later when i'm home to see if i have indeed got two tickets, but has this happened to anyone else?

Music festival tickets cancelled

Thousands of people told they had a ticket for the Leeds and Reading music festivals have had them cancelled.

Weekend tickets for the event sold out within hours of going on sale on Monday but some fans were subsequently told their confirmations had been withdrawn.

Organisers said purchases were dealt with so quickly that problems with over 3,000 credit cards only came to light after the confirmations had gone out.

Those affected could buy coach package tickets until 1930 GMT on Wednesday.

'Sad thing'

About 1,100 people applying for Leeds tickets were affected alongside a further 2,000 applicants for Reading tickets.

Melvin Benn, managing director of festival organiser Mean Fiddler, said: "Cards were rejected either because their numbers were inputted incorrectly or they did not have sufficient funds.

"The sad thing is they got a confirmation and then relaxed and it wasn't until the next morning they were told there was a problem, by which time the weekend tickets were gone."

Mr Benn said they had a record of these transactions and would hold back enough coach tickets to give those fans an opportunity to still go to the festival.

The Red Hot Chili Peppers, Razorlight and The Smashing Pumpkins will headline the twin events on 24-26 August.

Well serves them right to be honest. At first when i heard people were just getting emails back saying that their order has been cancelled, i thought how harsh it was and how bad it was that they were forced to buy a coach package instead, but if its because they didn't enter their card information properly or didn't have enough money, then idiots is all i can say.

Anyways, i gave seetickets a ring about my afforementioned issue, i have two tickets somehow, which is cool because i got a mate who didn't get a ticket.