Hentai Game Review!

Mick

I'm not judging you, just making a comment based on my opinion. I am sure people think a grown man who reads comic books, plays a text based wrestling game and writes fanfic about it, and Mods a wrestling message board is a sad fucker too.

I played Ganguro Girl last year. The comedy aspect is pretty amusing, but the concept is kinda meh. Not much to do gameplay-wise and I've never been overly excited by the sex aspects of such games...Hence only having played this and True Love.

I've also played Princess Maker 2 a few times but that's hardly Hentai. The fun of that is making your princess daughter compete in the events in the country fair that she's rubbish it, and making her speak to the king even when she's common as muck.

• 4 weeks later...

Not hentai but on Jonathan Ross' Japanorama on BBC3 I just enjoyed half an hour of an exploration of "bad girl" culture in modern Japan as well as Ganguru girls, Puro Puro (shudders) and saucy movie stars and musicians.

Interesting.

I'm going there to live next year :D

I played Ganguro Girl last year. The comedy aspect is pretty amusing, but the concept is kinda meh. Not much to do gameplay-wise and I've never been overly excited by the sex aspects of such games...Hence only having played this and True Love.

I've also played Princess Maker 2 a few times but that's hardly Hentai. The fun of that is making your princess daughter compete in the events in the country fair that she's rubbish it, and making her speak to the king even when she's common as muck.

Bwahahaha, Princess Maker 2. Never before has a game so perplexed me.

You have a handful of options to make cash. Tech-Support, Telemarketing, and making deliveries for a guy named "Big All". Each pays differently. You have three categories for yourself. Charisma, Strength, and Intelligence. When you work, you get paid based on your skill times x, x being whatever the rate is. Thus, if you have a strength of 10 and work for Big All, your pay is 10 x 5, or 50. If it's 100, you make 500 dollars. Easy money. Then again, you might get sent to jail for a week.

All I got from this (from the entire post, in fact, but I cut it down) involved Bigal pimping Japanese girls and I am intrigued. <_<

Ganguro Girl is hilarious.

Guest We Are Robots

Somethingawful.com has the best and most hilarious hentai game reviews, if you want to see how disgusting and depraved it gets, check it out. Just don't click on the one for Rapelay. Ewww.

Somethingawful.com has the best and most hilarious hentai game reviews, if you want to see how disgusting and depraved it gets, check it out. Just don't click on the one for Rapelay. Ewww.

Yeah, that game was fucking disgusting. Especially the part where you put cat ears on the 12 year old, and she starts meowing nya-nyaa-ing.

Or so I've heard. :shifty:

If that's what you consider disgusting, clearly you have not yet been informed of the ones involving faecal matter.