SmackDown vs. Raw 2008

Riceman 4K

24/7 has so many bugs and glitches that I've given up on becoming a "legend" and just use it to build my CAW's stats for online play.

Speaking of online play, it is horrid. Sure, it looks nice, but half of the guys are there are just ridiculous. I don't mean ridiculously hard either, I mean annoying. It takes a lot of fun out of it when you have a big yellow Ned Flanders or a Luigi who TOWER over everyone and are so big that you can't knock over. The reaction time is completely hesitant as well.

.. I wanna see.

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually found it easier to do the second time, having learnt my lesson from the first. Let the AI fight each other at the start, take one of the ladders up to the ramp and then grab a weapon. Try to get everyone else at least a little in red, since that'll make them climb the ladder slower, and half of the time, two or three people will try to recover the other ladder. Any time you're going for the belt, alwaya use BOTH hands/sticks, since it keeps you holding the belt even if someone knocks the ladder down. Three or four times should be enough to win.

Yeah, I remember in the last game I did the MITB challenge with CAWs.... although I actually lost the first time thanks to that god damn thing where the last guy up only has about two seconds to go before the case comes down... grumble. But this year they made it so it has to be certain guys in the match?

This probably is a dumb question, but since you can't play with the divas in 24/7 mode... how the fuck can I raise a created diva's stats?!

Fuckin' stat system...

EDIT: Sigh, nevermind, just found out.

Edited by Johnny Latino Heat