SmackDown vs. Raw 2008

Riceman 4K

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK this is annoying. I'm trying to do the powerbomb on the steps for the 360 achievement. You have to do a UCM powerbomb next to the steps hotspot right? Who the hell has the UCM powerbomb?! I've tried the obvious choices like Batista and Lashley but they just have powerslams and stuff.

Kane does have it, thanks. I can't seem to do it though, what's the exact situation? Do you need the steps in their start-of-match condition where both parts are at the corner? And if so, where do you slam them down on it, I just seem to do the powerbomb normally :ohwell:

Nevermind, got it. Thanks.

Edited by dwsnuk

did they have to be in the ring? I have yet to try this...

Whenever I have friends over, we usually try to put stipulations in order to make the matches more fun

i.e. HIAC someone has to go through the roof of the cage or Extreme rules someone has to put the other through a flaming table, otherwise it ends up being a bit easy.

EDIT: Given the option is already turned on, how do you go out the door in a regular cage match (climbing out seems too easy in this game)

Edited by CQI13

I would assume you go through the door just like on the previous versions of the game (I don't really play cage matches so can't say for certain) but just irish whip your opponent into the corner with the door (bottom left I think) then just intiate a grapple and you should superplex your opponent then a mini game will come up with a meter (the same as when you're climbing out) and your opponent should have one, yours must always be higher than your opponents to escape otherwise they will drag you back into the middle of the ring. Hopefully that wasn't too badly explained and it actually helped.

I would assume you go through the door just like on the previous versions of the game (I don't really play cage matches so can't say for certain) but just irish whip your opponent into the corner with the door (bottom left I think) then just intiate a grapple and you should superplex your opponent then a mini game will come up with a meter (the same as when you're climbing out) and your opponent should have one, yours must always be higher than your opponents to escape otherwise they will drag you back into the middle of the ring. Hopefully that wasn't too badly explained and it actually helped.

Why is this game so painfully annoying? I hate it, its easily the worst in the series, ever.

I've finally bothered trying to get my CAW's stats up from 80 by going through '24/7 Mode' (which I hope to God they remove for next year, its God-awful) but, when I add some skill improvements for charisma, say, four times in a week, I get it up 8%, then 5%, then 8%, and then 5%...great. My overall doesn't go up, but I guess im only 74% away from getting my CAW's stats up to 81, right? :ohwell: If I'm going about this wrong, please let me know.

And this game has soooo many annoyances both in gameplay and out that I can't even be bothered to go into. I wish I still had my PS2 at my house so I could play HCTP more than one a fortnight.

Good news, bad news: This game is one of my christmas presents, but it's used so a) 33% discount and b) I didn't pay THQ for it.

On that note, I'll be playing online should I ever get my CAWs jacked. If not, expect a lot of Finlay from me. Or maybe I'll go back to Chris Masters again.

Why is this game so painfully annoying? I hate it, its easily the worst in the series, ever.

I've finally bothered trying to get my CAW's stats up from 80 by going through '24/7 Mode' (which I hope to God they remove for next year, its God-awful) but, when I add some skill improvements for charisma, say, four times in a week, I get it up 8%, then 5%, then 8%, and then 5%...great. My overall doesn't go up, but I guess im only 74% away from getting my CAW's stats up to 81, right? :ohwell: If I'm going about this wrong, please let me know.

And this game has soooo many annoyances both in gameplay and out that I can't even be bothered to go into. I wish I still had my PS2 at my house so I could play HCTP more than one a fortnight.