Rock Band

Fanku Kaibutsu

The one thing I dislike so far, is that when I play Band World Tour you have to play all of the songs really... and some of them I'm just not cut out for singing. When there's no one around to jam with, I've got my own BWT with me on Bass and Vocals... and fuck me, some of those songs are damn near impossible to get a decent score on vocally.

Yeah, I remember I was atrocious at Guitar Hero when I first played. Worse yet, it was at a friend's so my utter failure could not be hidden from the public. But once you figure out what you're doing, it's badass to play.

I just passed The Perfect Drug on Expert Drums. Wow, that took me about 2 hours of practicing and lots of frustration but I can safely pass it now escept for that part at the end where I sort of lose it. But I passed which makes me happy. ^_^

I just passed The Perfect Drug on Expert Drums. Wow, that took me about 2 hours of practicing and lots of frustration but I can safely pass it now escept for that part at the end where I sort of lose it. But I passed which makes me happy. ^_^

You are not human.

Is anyone else sick of the shitty DLC week after week. They opened strong with some quality songs but the last month has been bad. The last song I got was "Ten Speed". I know they have to appeal to many different tastes in music but christ do we need 6 Greatful Dead songs? Can we not get a Foo Fighters, Def Leopard or Van Halen song mixed in? How about some Killswitch Engage? Anything please.

And no more fucking Monkey's!

Any idea when this game in realised in the UK?

Depends where you look. Some still say Q2 2008, some have given up all together and reverted to 'TBC'. Gamespot have fallen back to Q3 2008, for another example.

In other words: no.

I don't know for certain on Rock Band, but for other games any DLC transferred between consoles requires you to be online with your gamertag to verify it's actually been bought. So you could transfer the songs with a memory card, but you won't be able to play them.