Rock Band

Fanku Kaibutsu

Just a note for UK members interested in Rock Band, you might want to consider pre-ordering, as due to the colossal size of the bundles, some game places aren't getting much stock in. I think we're expecting something like 12. Also, if what my friend tells me is right, I'm going to have a helluva time getting home from work on the bus :(

So yeah since I have no chance of ever passing Dead on Arrival and Detroit Rock City I have given up on expert and moved back to hard but it went terrible slow. But I just went down one step further to medium and now hard seems to go at a normal pace. Now I'll attempt to five star all hard songs (I doubt that'll happen on the last tier, but at least I can play the songs on the final two tiers here and get a decent score.

Yeah they work. The only thing the headset seems to have problems with is the drums, though. Not sure if that is for a lot, but for me and other people on the ScoreHero website, you can barely hear out of it and it gives a static response to the others you play with.

There's rumblings we may be getting it tomorrow at work, I surely hope so.

Hehehe highly unlikely but you can live and dream. :pervert:

Also, did you have any of the stuff in stock that went down to 1p today? I got a motorized UMD cleaner that was £12.99 for a penny! Genius! :w00t:

I'm just gonna buy a US PS3 copy from ebay and accept the fact that I'll miss out on the Blur, Oasis and Muse "extra tracks" the UK is getting.

Also, did you have any of the stuff in stock that went down to 1p today? I got a motorized UMD cleaner that was £12.99 for a penny! Genius! :w00t:

I'm just gonna buy a US PS3 copy from ebay and accept the fact that I'll miss out on the Blur, Oasis and Muse "extra tracks" the UK is getting.

You could just buy them from the US store when they are released (which i'm guessing will be in the next week or two).

You could just buy them from the US store when they are released (which i'm guessing will be in the next week or two).

You'd need an american credit card, or enough faith in one of those virtual credit card sites to buy stuff from the american store, otherwise I'd have imported it months ago <_<

Hey everybody, its that time again. Next week for DLC we have the tracks from the European release of Rock Band. All tracks are $1.99 (160 Microsoft Points) each. They will be available Tuesday on the Xbox 360 and Thursday on the PS3.

Beetlebum as made famous by Blur (cover)

Hier Kommt Alex by Die Toten Hosen (master)

Countdown to Insanity by H-BlockX (master)

Perfekte Welle by Juli (master)

Manu Chao by Les Wampas (master)

Hysteria by Muse (master)

Rock N Roll Star by Oasis (master)

New Wave by Pleymo (master)

Monsoon by Tokio Hotel (master)

Also of note - the entire North American library of DLC up until this point will be available on 5/20 in the EU territories for release.

So much for the UK and the rest of Europe getting these songs first. :shifty:

It's not that we were getting them first, it's that we were getting it 'free'. :shifty: At least we're getting the other DLC too, I was envisiging some delay over re-negotiation or something. Still, there's a still an oppurtunity for another royal screwjob. Perhaps a bump in the cost of the DLC or a EU can't play with other regions online. :shifty:

Oh well, I'll miss Hysteria and Beetlebum but I've finally gotten around to buying the solus game on ebay. I've got Singstar mics (which I checked worked first) and will buy the wireless guitar solus too from ebay.

Then when the drums are released I'll get round to buying them although I'll be in Japan by then and they may have stuff already....Hmm.

Still in a few days time I'll have Rock Band and be able to sing, and then I'll get a guitar. Groovy. If for some reason I want the UK copy then the US copy will tide me over until then...I should still be able to use UK Playstation Store cos I'll keep a UK account in Japan so that should be alright.