Rock Band

Fanku Kaibutsu

Seems all the DLC is out in Euroland now if you feel like downloading it before actually owning the game. I snagged 'Still Alive' since it's free. Everything seems to be 160 for singles, 440 for trios. No cheapos like the US, well, the Harmonix songs (Freezepop etc) are 80 each but that's about it.

Seems all the DLC is out in Euroland now if you feel like downloading it before actually owning the game. I snagged 'Still Alive' since it's free. Everything seems to be 160 for singles, 440 for trios. No cheapos like the US, well, the Harmonix songs (Freezepop etc) are 80 each but that's about it.

That's the same cost as it is everywhere. The Harmonix songs are 80... other songs are 160... and three packs are 440.

You'll get the same deals that we do in Canada, and in the US... when it comes to downloadable content.

You guys had some at 80 when they first came out as I recall, I was hoping we'd get the same as a further act of compensation for the wait/price.

You guys had some at 80 when they first came out as I recall, I was hoping we'd get the same as a further act of compensation for the wait/price.

Yep, depending on the songs and whatnot, a few came out at 80 for the first week they were out and then jumped to 160. The Christmas week songs were 80 a piece for the first week, and then also Paramore, Serj, and the other one were 80 the first week as well.

Bah, ShopTo still haven't dispatched my order. Not looking good for an arrival tomorrow, which fecking annoys me as I pre-ordered months ago and had my money frozen almost a week before the release date.

Please tell me I'm doing it wrong, and the pedal doesn't cane your feet after mere minutes of playing?

I have to keep switching feet, it bloody hurts :(

Most likely your playing wrong. You don't want to move your leg at all really, keep it at about a 90 degree angle and only use your ankle/foot to play. Either heel up or heel down(I play with heel down, keeping the pedal pressed down between hits.) and then you should be fine after alittle bit of practice/getting used to it all.

That's actually an amazing deal.

Anyway, I'm gonna keep banging on about this, but fucking hell my foot! Also, I have trouble keeping time with the pedal when there's a bunch of other notes to play. In fact, I have trouble keeping time when there's one other note to play, particularly if it's quick. Now, I'm not expecting to master the drums in a day, after all guitar-wise we've had three Guitar Hero's to practice with, but are there any songs on easy or medium that are good practice - like with steady, constant patterns rather than random kick random note?