Rock Band

Fanku Kaibutsu

the Social D pack is awesome..three of my favorite songs by them..well..2 songs by them and a cover but whatever. And smooth Criminal..fucking awesome.

Though I still wanna see Bohemian Rhapsody

a) Neither you or Kaney replying to my suggestion of buying SOML has included foaming at the mouth cursing. I was almost certain it was one of you two that hated it with a passion.

b) Have we even played RB2 since those two songs came out? No, so you and your snotty remarks can fuck right off.

Next week's DLC (5/19) as confrimed by the Rock Band Zine.

Alice Cooper Pack:

Billion Dollar Babies (Live)

I'm Eighteen (Live)

Poison

School's Out (Live)

Under My Wheels (Live)

Vengeance Is Mine

Taking Back Sunday Pack:

Liar (It Takes One To Know One)

Makedamnsure

What's It Feel Like To Be A Ghost?

Prices unknown at this point, but probably will be 160 for each, 440 for the TBS Pack, and 800 or 880 for the Alice Cooper Pack.

Who said anything about a disc?

EDIT: Oh, I see. Meh, I like the country stuff, so I'll probably end up getting it.

Double Edit: Apparently the music will subsequently be released to the Store, so I'll see what happens.

Edited by Bigal Stinson

Who said anything about a disc?

EDIT: Oh, I see. Meh, I like the country stuff, so I'll probably end up getting it.

Double Edit: Apparently the music will subsequently be released to the Store, so I'll see what happens.

I was under the impression that it would work similarly to how the AC/DC track pack works in that you buy the disc and then get a download code.

Also I just downloaded Stupify and while playing it on guitar it sounded like the lyrics were either "fuck" or "puck" for those one sections. I am too tired and lazy(its been on of those days) to plug in the microphone and sing the song. So can someone tell me what the lyric says while singing?

Also I just downloaded Stupify and while playing it on guitar it sounded like the lyrics were either "fuck" or "puck" for those one sections. I am too tired and lazy(its been on of those days) to plug in the microphone and sing the song. So can someone tell me what the lyric says while singing?

The lyrics on rock band is that he's saying 'Awk'.

During EA's earnings call yesterday, some interesting things involving the music genre of games emerged. NPD numbers reported by COO John Pleasants show the music genre has been way down this year compared to 2008, falling 36% during this year's first quarter and 42% in March alone. As a result of this sharp downturn, EA is expecting Rock Band to lose $400 million in 2009. The Cut Scene makes a very valid observation: During these periods last year, there were no major music titles released, whereas this year saw Guitar Hero: Metallica arriving in late March.

So what does this mean for the future? Well, EA is hoping that Rock Band: The Beatles can help turn this ship around, and produce some of the cash that Rock Band 2 wasn't able to, but it would appear that the music genre is losing its luster. Is it over-saturation? We know it isn't Legos. They make everything better ...

"Cuz U R Next" Ministry Ministry 01 May 26, 2009

"LiesLiesLies" Ministry Ministry 01 May 26, 2009

"The Great Satan" Ministry Ministry 01 May 26, 2009

"She's Not There" The Zombies Single May 26, 2009

"Tell Her No" The Zombies Single May 26, 2009

"Linger" The Cranberries Single May 26, 2009

Wahey, another set with nothing I want :(