A Day to Remember “The Downfall of Us All”

Bad Religion “21st Century Digital Boy”

Chiodos “I Didn’t Say I Was Powerful, I Said I Was a Wizard”

Escape the Fate “The Flood”

Underoath “Reinventing Your Exit”

Maroon 5 “Little of Your Time”

Maroon 5 “Makes Me Wonder”

Maroon 5 “Wake Up Call”

(All tracks are original master recordings)

These tracks will be available for purchase as part of the “Warped Tour Pack” or “Maroon 5 Pack” or as individual tracks for Xbox 360 and PLAYSTATION 3 systems.

** Dates for Rock Band game tracks are tentative and subject to change **

Price:

$1.99 (160 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360) per track

$5.49 (440 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360) for “Maroon 5 Pack”

$8.49 (680 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360) for “Warped Tour Pack”

6/30 DLC

Foreigner Pack 01

Blue Morning Blue Day

Feels Like The First Time

Headknocker

Black Rebel Motorcycle Club - Weapon of Choice

Warped Tour Pack 02

Dear and the Headlights - Sweet Talk

The Devil Wears Prada - Hey John, What's Your Name Again?

Thrice - Image of the Invisible

THRICE! :D

You know what song we need for DLC? Heat Of The Moment by Asia. I dunno if it's on GH Greatest Hits caus I think it was on Rock The 80's, either way, make it so!

Whether to put this in the GH or RB thread...oh well, just pick the one near the top.

I'm feeling like finally getting a guitar game on the PS3 (having owned older GHs on PS2), and am wondering which one to get. The impression I've got is that the GH: World Tour guitar is the best instrument to get for compatibility and such (I won't be getting any of the other band instruments, so they're a non-factor), but the Rock Band games are better for the music, DLC etc., so perhaps I should buy World Tour w/ guitar and then pick up Rock Band 2 on its own at some later date.

Does that sound good, or is there a smarter option?

If you could, I would suggest trying out both the Rock Band and Guitar Hero guitars to see what you're more comfortable playing with. I started out on the Guitar Hero ones, but now I mainly play with my Rock Band 2 wireless guitar.

If you can't try out either or both, then I would have to say to go for the Guitar Hero controller. It's more...user-friendly I guess, plus you can actually hear yourself strumming, which is definitely a big help for someone who is starting as it helps with rhythm. Plus I always get e-mails from Guitar Hero about special one-day sales, such as Guitar Hero Metallica with two Guitar controllers for 100 dollars american. I'm also sure you can get some deals on World Tour and the guitar.

Just make sure you get Rock Band 2 later on for the sheer amount of DLC options to get.

Screw your brand loyalty, Be. I WANT IT ALL. [/Queen] :@

I've only checked Amazon/Play/HMV so far, but HMV has the cheapest World Tour guitar pack of those three at £55 (the others are £5 more).

Oh, and question about Rock Band 2: if Stokerina wanted to sing (as she invariably will once we have the game), can someone point me towards the microphone I ought to be buying? It doesn't seem to be as obvious as the guitars...

And I assume we can just play with me on the guitar, her singing, and the computer covering the rest, right? I've not played any of the 'band' games before, you see. >_>

Edited by stokeriño