Rock Band

Fanku Kaibutsu

Man, there still isn't much outside of the Pantera pack(if it even comes at this point) and Green Day Rock Band(just for American Idiot and if Holiday is on it) that I am looking forward too in terms of Rock Band DLC. Needs more Killswitch and Disturbed in my book, heh.

Oh hey, dlc for the week.

12/29 DLC

Going Country Pack 02 (880microsoftpointslogosmall.gif / $10.99)*:

• Alan Jackson – "Good Time" (160microsoftpointslogosmall.gif / 200 Wii Points / $1.99)
  • Cross Canadian Ragweed – "Cry Lonely" (160microsoftpointslogosmall.gif / 200 Wii Points / $1.99)
  • Jason Aldean – "She's Country" (160microsoftpointslogosmall.gif / 200 Wii Points / $1.99)
  • Keith Urban – "I Told You So" (160microsoftpointslogosmall.gif / 200 Wii Points / $1.99)
  • Kenny Rogers – "The Gambler" (160microsoftpointslogosmall.gif / 200 Wii Points / $1.99)
  • Martina McBride – "This One's For the Girls" (160microsoftpointslogosmall.gif / 200 Wii Points / $1.99)
  • Shania Twain – "Any Man of Mine" (160microsoftpointslogosmall.gif / 200 Wii Points / $1.99)
    And this is rumored for 1/4.

Paul McCartney: New York City Pack 01 (440microsoftpointslogosmall.gif / $5.49)*:
    • "Band on the Run (live)" (160microsoftpointslogosmall.gif / 200 Wii Points / $1.99)
    • "Jet (live)" (160microsoftpointslogosmall.gif / 200 Wii Points / $1.99)
    • "Sing the Changes (live)" (160microsoftpointslogosmall.gif / 200 Wii Points / $1.99)

Complete 1/5 DLC

Paul McCartney – “Band on the Run (Live)” +

Paul McCartney – “Jet (Live)” +

Paul McCartney – “Sing the Changes (Live)” +

Blink-182 – “Adam’s Song”

Blink-182 – “First Date” +

Blink-182 – “I Miss You”

The Psychedelic Furs – “Love My Way” +

The Psychedelic Furs – “Sister Europe”

The Ramones – “Rock ‘n’ Roll High School” +

(All tracks are original master recordings)

$1.99 USD, £.99 UK, €1.49 EU (160 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360) per track

$5.49, £2.49 UK, €3.99 EU (440 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360) for “Paul McCartney New York City Pack 01” or “Blink-182 Pack 02”

$2.00 USD (200 Wii Points™) per track

I haven't tried the vocals on that yet myself but it is meant to be hard. Well, I mean more the real thing than the game. They say Lennon had to wait till the end of the session to do it caus it would fuck up his voice.

So the big rumour regarding Fridays DLC announcement is that the Alice in Chains pack 02 is going to come out

With Alice in Chains' new video 'Your Decision' there was a banner showing saying that AiC is coming to Rock Band on 1/12

21lu3c1.jpg

Should also be intresting to see if they announce another Beatles album of whether the DLC is dead for that :/

Tom Petty Live Pack 2 is coming out this week as well as some other stuff.

• Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers – “A Woman in Love (Live)” +

• Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers – “Breakdown (Live)” +

• Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers – “Century City (Live)” +

• Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers – “Jammin’ Me (Live)”

• Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers – “Nightwatchman (Live)”

• Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers – “The Waiting (Live)” +

• Phoenix – “1901” +

• Phoenix – “Lisztomania” +

• Silvertide – “Blue Jeans”

(the + sign means playable in L:RB)

Nope, they're just starting Open Beta

It's just been totally misinterpreted by one source then repeated by another.

EDIT: It's meant to hit by the end of the month, there's about 38 songs ready for download on day one... and could easily hit 50 by the end of the week.

Edited by The General

I get the feeling that the information I've been given makes it a bait-and-switch :/

Then again, from what I hear, it's only the creators.rockband.com part that goes live (which will allow anyone to see what songs are in development and how far they are done). The actual storefront goes up near the end of the month.