Rock Band

Fanku Kaibutsu

Add Soundgarden's Black Hole Sun and RHCP's Dani California to that list of songs no longer working with Rock Band 3. I am not sure how these two songs got taken out of the game considered they were already part of a transfer from 1 to 2...

I've never had to calibrate on my new TV, but for some reason I have to on RB3 and it's still not right. Gonna be a pain in the ass to get that right now.

At least I know when/if I get this I'll still be able to rock out to Painkiller (Y)

Lame, those were fun songs to do every once in a while. Did you get the pro-cymbals or just the game?

I'd have to buy the new kit since I only have the RB1 kit which doesn't support the cymbal addons. So I am not up for spending a lot of money for that right now.

• 2 weeks later...

Dunno if it's just me, but man, the song exporting takes FOREVER.

Depends on the serverusage of PSN and your internet conection. Your not exporting, your downloading.

I understand why they can't be transferred, but It's still BS because Metallica don't do nothing about the 3 pack DLC from Rock Band 1 to be transferred to 2 or 3. Now we get a Chilli Peppers album without 1 song and so on. It just seems real stupid.

DLC issent transfered, it´s just there.

I am fairly certain they don´t alow you to export every song so the original copy of the game dos not loose all it´s value... at least i think i read somewere that they will give us the EU Disc songs someday. (why not just put them on PSN for Free baffels me. Don´t know how xbox DLC works)

Impossible? No, that would be Visions.

Have they started releasing DLC for RB3 yet?

There was the Gamestop pre-order bonus, and The Doors the very first week as an entire album. This past Tuesday it was The Doors again, just as individual tracks. This Tuesday, another greatest of is released for Bon Jovi, including the songs from 1, 2, and DLC released before. Which sucks if you already have them but wanna get the keys/pro-keys/harmony versions of them.