EWB's Top 50 Women Part VI: Voting Thread.

ROC

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Scarlett Johansson

2. Natalie Portman

3. Salma Hayek

4. Mircea Monroe

5. Autumn Reeser

6. Alexis Bledel

7. Sarah Michelle Gellar

8. Liz Hurley

9. Elizabeth Mitchell

10. Lisa Edelstein

Anyone including Taryn Manning in his list deserves to die.

1) Kristen Bell - Pingu, Tree, HGS. That is all.

2) Natalie Portman

3) Maggie Gyllenhaal

4) Shannyn Sossamon

5) Mila Kunis - Wait someone else votes this way? It's true, Aaron Maiden is the best Scot ever.

6) Meg White - Fux u all

7) Alyson Hannigan

8) Rachel Weisz

9) Scarlett Johansson

10) Tina Majorino - Again, HGS. That is once again all.

Edited by Starty Marty

For those of you who have voted for her, Gemma Atkinson IS that hot in person and not bad at talking either. Mind you, it was before the boob job and manly haircut when I we met up with her. >_>

I forgot Zooey Deschanel, silly me. Sod it. I can't be bothered changing my list, she's there in spirit >_>

As for Karen O, photos don't really do her justice. It's the package of voice, movement and look that do it, she's raw sex.

Anyone voting for Scarlett Johansson is secretly gay or blind. Also straight men have such bland tastes in women. It's like they all have to look vacant and air brushed and shit. It seems as if women that remind me of 14 year old boys appeal to the majority of EWB posters.

1. Erica Hill

2. Evangeline Lilly

3. Elisha Cuthbert

4. Brianna Keilar

5. Kate Beckinsale

6. Eliza Dushku

7. Natalie Portman

8. Jennifer Aniston

9. Robin Meade

10. Hayden Panettiere

Edited by Professor X

Am I the only one that finds it annoying when others criticize your opinion on what women are hot and everything? It's a matter of opinion and I dunno, it just erks me for some reason because most of the time it seems like they think their opinion should be the only one that matters. I'm not meaning any disrespect to you Quom, but for you to criticize someone else's list is a bit of a cock thing to do especially when you sound elitist in doing so.

It irritates me slightly (although expect plenty of blanket statements about 'plastic blonde bints' from me over the development of this thread. Mmm, hypocrisy.), but I'm more than used to it by now, and I realise that my idea of attractiveness in women doesn't exactly gel with most people's, not on EWB, at least.

Although, curiously, I've had more people agreeing with my choices this year than last year, but my tastes haven't really varied. I think it's because I included photos this year, and people obviously realised I was right all along.

I agree with Skummy generally. We overlap on a few women and differ on others but our tastes seem to differ greatly from most of the other peoples' on here. Also, people tend to rate us 1 and 2 of worst female taste on EWB.

Of course that's exactly it - TASTE.

Like Skumster said, plastic blonde bint comments are enjoyable. Generally, and from a personal viewpoint, a PERSONAL TASTE viewpoint, while I can see an attractiveness in other choices, they seem a bit bland and airbrushed and uninspired. It's who we're told we must like - who askmen, nuts, fhm etc tell us WE MUST LIKE. Who Hollywood throw at us, and yes, I'm sure they're fine female specimens but I just like something a little different from the norm, which is why Bextor's on my list this year and why, out of all the actress/supermodel choices I choose the slightly harsh and stark looking Jovovich. Taste is an excellent thing cos we can stand absolutely sure that we're the enlightened one while in fact we're as uninspiring in our choices as everyone else. Also, tastes change which is fantastic. My top ten has become far more British/Northern Europe than it used to be (with Japanese and Chinese actresses on it). As a teenager I used to like my share of cheerleaders. Breasts became fascinating as I hit puberty but now for me it's eyes, around the eyes, cheeks, the facial structure. A stunning face and eyes means more to me than breasts, arse and legs combined. Remember also, I'm a hairdresser so a slightly different style is more likely to interest me than "long blonde".

I'm sure my tastes will change more as I get older (hopefully towards older women, hell I'm finding late 30s and early 40s women attractive in the streets these days, and away from 16 year old jailbait wannabes). Remember also, I'm an old fart. My tastes are likely to remain close to Skum's than most people's and to be honest, bring it on. (Y)