Hinder

TGC

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's nothing special, to be honest. I wasn't offended, or really blew away. In other band news, HellYeah were shockingly uninspiring. And Turisas are awesome. One song into the newest album, they're awesome.

See them live. My god. So, so awesome. Can't wait to catch them at Download.

They have TWO fucking accordions. One would be awesome, but two. And a violinist who hates guitar solos. And proves he can do better. Funny chap.

But yeah, 'One More' is a fucking anthem.

I plan to catch them at Download. We can air-accordion.

Hinder are awesome.

I went to see both them and Black Stone Cherry in London at the same time in some tiny little University hall in London.

They did a cover of 'Born To Be Wild'.

It was great.

They are great.

I saw Hinder live on Leno or Conan or somesuch, and the lead singer just kind of 'mouthed' any bits that came across as high in the CD/video clip version. Like, no sound came out at all. What's up with that?

Was like "And (I.....) never want to say good(bye)

The bits in brackets were silent, by the way. Hard to convey that in the written word

Maybe he expected the audience to say/sing the bits mentioned in brackets?

I would be surprised by that; audiences never sing along or anything like that on most TV shows, especially late night talk shows.

I saw Hinder live on Leno or Conan or somesuch, and the lead singer just kind of 'mouthed' any bits that came across as high in the CD/video clip version. Like, no sound came out at all. What's up with that?

Was like "And (I.....) never want to say good(bye)

The bits in brackets were silent, by the way. Hard to convey that in the written word

They were so high your ears couldn't hear them.

I picked up the CD back in July and I still listen to it regularly. I caught on after "Get Stoned" flopped on the radio upon the release, but I'm glad everyone else slowly caught on. They are a great band and I've never heard a complaint about them live (so you can tell from above). They have their faults, but every young band does. I'm sure it will work out over time.

They're on tour with Papa Roach and Buckcherry too, so it's an awesome lineup if you can get a chance to catch them. Never seen Roach, but Buckcherry is amazing live.