Big Brother UK

LexChaney

Personally, I thought Emily was in the right in the straighteners argument and everything she said in the diary room. And she looked hot in the diary room too :shifty: The other stuff she's said has been questionable, like everything involving the word "gameplan", but she has been right in most of her arguments. It's just the huge one that stemmed from Ziggy sleeping in Chanelle's bed that I haven't been on her side in.

She was the most entertaining person in there though, easily. I still dunno whether I'll watch it from now on. I would if they put another bloke in there tomorrow night, but if I have to wait another week or two for another bloke I might have to skip that week.

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is a bit of a worrying sign, Emily wasn't even entertaining at all. It was nice looking at her walking around in her panties, but that was it. I shall miss her for the..next week or so then she'll just be the "nigger" girl.

Edited by Lost Soul

Charley is a daft cunt.

I don't think I've hated anyone in Big Brother as much as her.

Lol at Charley acting as if saying "nigger" is the end of the world.

Edited by Lost Soul

They showed it? DAMNIT!!!! :( I wanted to see it.

And I can't be the only one that thinks, "You pushing it out you nigger?", is like the WHITEST thing to say ever. It's like the kind of thing a step-dad would say at a reggae gig.

If Charley wouldn't have made such a big deal out of it, maybe they would've let it slide, but... I dunno. The way they dragged it out just seemed pointless. If they were going to evict her anyway what was the point of trying to make her "understand" how it could be offensive? It just seemed painful watching it.

Poor Emily :( Come back to Bristol, I'll hold you.

Why is George Galloway presenting a Channel 4 show about Big Brother....oh how the mighty have fallen.

Now he reminds me of a Killroy the way he's walking around the set....

:ohwell:

Edited by The Lonesome Hobo

Let's face it, Channel 4 would've been disappointed if they hadn't have had the chance to do this.

Pah, if she'd have said it in here she'd only have got a 25% warn at most. :shifty:

Shame on channel 4. They should have come down on her like a ton of bricks, bust her up, reduce her to tears but then keep her in. But after the whole celeb BB thing they HAD to chuck her out.

They should have educated her though, to show her that it's not just a "cool" word that rappers use, but rather a derogatary word that came from slavery.

Edited by ChrisSteeleAteMyHamster