Horror Crash at Canadian GP

Katsuya

Oh my god...Kubica's car just got mangled in a crash just now, he seems okay but...that was the worst looking accident I have ever seen in F1...I really hope he's safe...

UPDATE: Kubica's condition has been described as "stable".

Edited by Katsuya

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, they said that Hamilton only knows the way to Parc Ferme (where the top three all go) when he's finished a race.

Oh, and I'd rate it at least a 9 on the Senna scale. He should have died from that crash, but it goes to show how well protected they air that he just broke his leg.

He hit...a beaver? Bwahaha! Actually there was that period where one of the Aguri's suddenly slowed, maybe that was it.

He was doing really well for that stint in between Safety Cars. How Taku did all that, especially after his pits all were royally fucked up. Those passes, especially on Alonso, were some of the best in a long while.

Props to Wurz and Heikki too for managing all that. Wurz was half lucky with SC periods allowing his one stop, but then I remembered the fact his rear wing was broken nearly all through the race. Kovaleinen got from last to fourth though and drove his best race yet. Defenitely the day of the underdogs.

Oh man, I need to see this race. It sounds HILARIOUS...and a 9. :o

I used to be HUGELY into Formula 1, when I was a kid. In the days before Mansell got fat. I cried when Senna crashed...but yeah...sounds like an exciting Grand Prix. Which makes a change to be honest.

Edited by YI

I always look at Senna's crash and think of it as a normal looking crash that went so horrifyingly different. Same as Hakkinen in Adelaide. Kubica's crash was incredibly graphic and violent. His head looked like a nodding dog toy, it looked on first glance like his neck was broken to me. I think it rivals that sick crash between Sato and Heidfeld back in Taku's Jordan days.