The Sims 2

Fanku Kaibutsu

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't recall about the foundation, I think I built it with the foundation. And so far, I haven't moved anyone out, nor do I plan to. I'm going to manage reproduction so that each generation only has 2-3 new people. I read somewhere that people from the Downtown area are richer than the people from the neighborhood. Both people brought into the household from Downtown have been rich($50,000 rich), and had high-end jobs(astronaut and professional party guest).

My program manager says The Sims 2 is 2.8 gigs, and each expansion is 1.3 gigs-800 megs.

This has got me interested in the Sims again. I have all the expansion packs except Open For Business. It seems like an interesting concept though. Would anybody recommend it?
Edited by That One Guy

How do you get the wishing well?! I want one!!

I get so frustrated near the end of the career ladder as it seems to take like 2 days to get that final skill point, I could never imagine standing in front of a mirror all day in order to get that final charisma point.

Depends if they marry into riches really. Or how the promotion ladder goes, personally I don't go all out to get them to the top of the ladder, instead I get two promotions or so, the next job I get that's at decent times, since my sim is currently working from 3pm-11pm in a Squad Patrol Car.

Wife just got fired from being a Getaway Driver and begun a career in medicine, but she fell pregnant before he first day. So the money, while it should come in decently, gets spent quickly. At the minute I have a child on the way and the 'kitchen' consists of a counter and a refridgerator.

So I doubt by the end of the adults life, they'll be very rich to be honest. Also the wife is a romance sim, if I get bored I might have her run off with a kickboxer named Dolph and that will slash the income.

However, normally, I get loads of money quickly by either marrying a rich sim - even if I didn't intend to, which sometimes takes the fun away. Or I shoot up the promotion ladder so quickly I get instant income. With a toddler on the way, and a kitchen to renovate, I don't see me having much money soon :)