• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My sim's first day in his new house.

Snapshot.jpg

AND HE SETS HIS OVEN ON FIRE.

Dumbass.

Yeah, fire alarms are the one thing I always forget too <_<

Funny. It's the alarms and phones that are always the last things while I'm furnishing, so I never forget.

JONES

Amy Jones and Marche Jones (Amy & Dustin Broke's son)

I popped in to this house briefly in order to finish off Amy's story for the year. I brought back my second new person, Derek Vikayjar (I promise they're not all paperboys/girls for the new season).

My sim's first day in his new house.

Snapshot.jpg

AND HE SETS HIS OVEN ON FIRE.

Dumbass.

:o I remember when all these Sims were still alive/unchanged! There's Brandi Broke, Darren Dreamer, Nina Caliente & Goopy GilsCarbo (by the stairs)?

I'm back, ish. I've had no connection for a few days but I've got some playing done. It's awesome when the characters you started with start to hit elder hood and you see a new generation coming through. Don hit elderhood so did Darren.

I'll try and put some more detailed stuff up for each family i've played later.

Best moment was in the Goth house when the fire set fire to a bit in front of the house, the firemen came, extinguished the fire, only for them to leave and the carpet to catch fire again. Oh well.

VIKAYJAR

Derek Vikayjar

So, Derek's not pregnant...yet, so he has more time to advance in his career. His lifetime want is to max out all his skills and I have Charisma at Max and Creativity at 9 so I should manage it. He has a job in the new Entertainment career and was a Lounge Singer when I last left him, then he got demoted after a chance card, then became a Lounge Singer again, then a Ventriloquist and then a Round Table Knight which reminded me of Omnipotent Avenger Pensioner when he went to work. I got the extra friend he needed in Skip Jr. Robertson and then he became a Juggler, so now I need two extra friends, but his year is done. He's almost maxed out his interest in Arts & Crafts though and has Bronze Pottery badge as I gave him the wheel for it. Also I was sodding burgled! Bastard took my hot tub and I called the cops to get rid of him and the policeman LOST THE FIGHT! He said something afterwards but it didn't make up for me losing a §5,000 hot tub!

CALIENTE

Nina Caliente & Don Lothario

I'm not sure what to do here, as Don's a zombie/vampire/werewolf. I might move him out and move him to Strangetown as he seems to fit more there and then it ties in to Pleasantview\'s original story with the Bella clone living in Strangetown with General Buzz Grunt and then leave Nina Caliente to grow old and ship her off to the Retirement Home with Darren Dreamer, her sister and Bender Dreamer.

Edited by Geeky J

The Ramiswami household has seen the Diah and Savana twins grow up into children. At last, bloody toddlers everywhere it seemed and Diah has made friends (despite dressing like a pirate or .. maybe thats why) with Gemma Landgraab IV and Chelsea Caliente. Whereas Savana seems to prefer spending time with her parents.

Alexander Goth moved into his own little house at University and pretty much just studies and lives off his money. He's passed Freshman year with perfection so far and I will return to his house sometime. He's at L'Academie or whatever the hell its called.

I was playing Don, Kaylynn, Gabriel their baby boy, and Robi Creelman - who has romanced Kaylynn Hogan. At one point I had Kaylunn Lothario/Langerak sat next to Kaylynn Hogan on the couch while outside Kaylynn Ajigaddajabenaje or whatever walked past. Was quite surreal. Don is an old man. I was going to have him move out and into a retirement house, but the only other playable elder is Darren Dreamer and he kinda needs to stay at home looking after his child.

As I said earlier, it's awesome when they grow up in front of you and all that playing and work you've put in seems worth it when you see the new generations pushing through.

I am currently playing my self-named sim, his wife, and Taro and Nikolas - the kids. Taro Sian will be off to university not this play but the next visit, and Nikolas will hopefully be a toddler soon. Luke doesn't have any contact with Kenwyne, as I have no idea if he knows who he is. I can't even remember what's going on half the time. >_<

JONES

Amy Jones & Marche Jones

Played my last few days here and Marche grew up in to a child, which is nice. Just got to make sure I graduate his father before he goes to college otherwise it's a bit wierd...

DREAMER

Cassandra Dreamer

Cassandra was a bit lonely so got Don Lothario to move in, and he brought Nina Caliente with him, and then Don died for (I promise) the final time. Cassandra became an old woman and was shipped off went willingly along to the Retirement Home and Nina now owns the house. Nina also becomes an old woman in a few days, so unless I rush Eko Dreamer through college then no-one gets the house after Nina moves out.

RETIREMENT HOME

Bender Dreamer, Darren Dreamer, Cassandra Dreamer & Dina Caliente

Just moving Cassandra in properly really. Darren's gonna die soon, so that'll tear up Cassandra.

Unfortunetly, my Sims 2 game died along with my old DVD drive (long story...) so I ended up buying the Sims 2 Deluxe off of target.com today. Also replaced the drive, so I'm ready to start playing when the game arrives.

Deluxe comes with the Nightlife expanson. What exactly does that add to the gameplay?

Guest strongarm85

It does. Night Life is pretty nice. Oh and this is the expansion that gives your sims Cars too you don't have to call a Taxi to go to community lots anymore.

I'm thinking about getting back into playing again. I own the first 4 expansions. Servos are really nice.

It adds the whole Downtown area and your Sims can influence other Sims to do things I think. I'm sure Nightlife also adds in Lifetime Aspirations too.

It also adds vampires, driveable cars, dating and outings. Unfortunately, it also adds Mrs. Crumplebottom, who is even more of a pain in the ass than she was in the first Sims game, since she can show up and interfere with your fun with her lame ass lectures.

I'd kill for a hack that either prevents here from entering certain establishments or adds security that tosses her out when she starts her crap. Because I seriously doubt a nightclub or spa would put up with some old goat harassing their clientelle.

(Unfortunately, you can't deal with her by influencing the vampires to bite her so she won't show up in the daytime, because I've heard it corrupts one of your game files, leading to a major crash, if you have her turned into a vampire. :( )

Deluxe is also how I got the game. The only other expansion packs I have are Free Time and Seasons, but I have a TON of downloads.

Guest strongarm85

So check this out, I just picked up the Pets expansion for the same price you'd expect to pay for one of the stuff packs. It was either going to be Pets or a Star Wars Novel I hadn't read yet, I think I made the right decision.