Papa Roach Scars

nufan

yeah this has been bugging me for ages... i have the paramour sessions album from papa roach and im a bit confused with the scars song.. i know it is off one of their earlier albums but was it on a movie... i know all the words and i cant remember seeing the video clip or hearing it much on the radio

please help me out lol

sorry if this is in the wrong section

that song isn't even on the paramour sessions. it's on getting away with murder... and it was on the radio A LOT when it came out... so you probably know it from that.

that song isn't even on the paramour sessions. it's on getting away with murder... and it was on the radio A LOT when it came out... so you probably know it from that.

they have a live version on the paramour sessions cd and also a spanish version... was it in any movies or tv shows people can think of?

sorry to be a pain

thats gotta be it lol... i think maybe i just didnt realise it was papa roach who sang the song

anyways, cheers for the help

this thread can be closed i spose

Heh, bar Between Angels and Insects, Blood Brothers & Broken Home, nothing pre-GAWM held my attention. Differing opinions and that, I guess. And I'd definitely say they've changed their style a lot. Really wouldn't say they're still nu metal.

I couldnt believe how different he looked after they came back.

But I gotta say I thought Scars sounded kinda emo, but then again, Last resort wasn't exactly great with that lyrics wise

Papa Roach's new stuff better than their old stuff? Yeah, if you're a sap.

I don't know, maybe it's just me, but since their comeback I've found to them to be extremely shitty. Their first album was decent, but by no means great, but since they've come back they've been not only an overplayed band, but a shitty, overplayed band. But just be me though.

They didn't make as drastic a change as bands like Avenged Sevenfold and Eighteen Visions did... but I class them in the same genre group based on all their most recent efforts... and that genre? Rock N Roll.

There's lots of really good straight up rock bands out there now, and Papa Roach is one of them. Fans of the older stuff may not like the new stuff, and fans of the new stuff may not like the old stuff. There's a definite change though from one to the other.

They look different, so now they're not nu-metal? Give me a break. They really haven't changed a lot, other than getting a bit more involved lyrically.

Not just their look. Their style of music went to a more modern Hard rock in the vein of Avenged Sevenfold and Eighteen Visions most recent attempts. I'd definitely say they've strayed as far as possible from nu-metal.