Metal Gear Solid 4: GotP

Sweet Clyde

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Konami wants it to go multi-platform, but Kojima seems to want it to stay on the PS3 saying that MGS4 needs the PS3 since he compared it to a cinema, the 360 to a dvd player or something like that and the Wii to a television.

VAMP!

So it's very likely that we're gonna get a March(or around that time) release everywhere across the world~!

Metal Gear, as always, looks awesome and I'll be buying this. I just hope that we can get a few games from Big Boss' point of view, since we've only had one.

I just hope that we can get a few games from Big Boss' point of view, since we've only had one.

Well, there's Portable Ops... Although I find it nigh impossible to play because of the PSP's fiddly analogue stick. :(

From the article about the demo...

"He also seems to have gained a new move that involves delivering a death grip to an enemy's crotch, rendering that person unconscious in an instant."

That is the most fantastically amusing thing I have heard of in awhile.

I can just picture an aged Snake running around grabbing everyone's crotch, knocking them out.

As always, very impressive stuff from Camp Kojima-nami. Still gives off a feel similar to MGS3, which I'm sure fans of that iteration will dig.

The MG games (aside from Acid) were never quite the type to really hold my attention for long (just not my cup of tea), but I can't help but applaud the innovative efforts in terms of graphical and gameplay programming. Just the disguise ability and OctoSuit features alone must have been nightmares to put together.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Raiden was shit. His biggest problem was every time anyone said anything to him, he repeated the last couple of words in the form of a question.

"This is the work of The Patriots!"

"The Patriots?"

"It's Metal Gear!"

"Metal Gear?"

"Excuse me, I'm going to nip to the bathroom."

"The bathroom?"

Yeah Snake did practically the same thing in MGS1, he even said "A survailence (sp?) camera?", which was pretty dumb.

I liked Raiden, I can see why the hate is in place, cause I really badly wanted to play as Snake more in MGS2, but I grew to love Raiden. But no doubt he got even more kickass in GOTP, it'll be cool to see how he plays out in this and if it explains how he got so fucked up to the extent that he needed an exoskeleton.

• 1 month later...