28 Weeks Later

Michael

Aaaand theres 2 minutes of time wasted typing I'll never get back.

I bought the 28 Weeks Later DVD today for a fiver, which isn't too shabby at all. Shame I couldn't find 28 Days, it's been a while since I've seen it and it's definately the better of the two.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, they'd have gotten the same response really. Genesis' posts were "you're wrong I'm right" like I said-- something that could easily get him warned in the Ring, for example-- whereas Kaney and I only briefly made a quick off-topic post.

But I get where you're coming from there, so thanks (Y)

Oh, I'm completely aware and am capable of admitting I'm a whore. The difference, actually, is that I'm not telling someone else not to postwhore :shifty:

And finally someone gets it. Rage = Rabies. lol

People have gone over this before, so I'll try to be brief, and not condescending, but you're getting mixed up. Rage is the french word for rabies, and yes rabies is a disease, but what the english speaking world commonly attributes to being 'rage' is just an extreme state of anger, not actually referring to the disease. And even still, nothing in this world is like the virus that features in 28 ___ Later. Thankfully.

You weren't referring to the French word for rabies, you were referring to the Rage virus in 28 Days Later. Until Kaney proved you wrong, and you suddenly changed your stand, proving the heavily disputed theory that the future can indeed, change the past.

Edited by Gongsun Zan

I just want to know if anyone paid attention to the first one. 28 Days Later is not a Zombie movie. 28 Days Later is about a little something that infects animals and can infect humans called "Rage". It is a real thing, and it turns an ordinary human being, animal, whatever, into a blood thirsty monster. It is deemed rage because they go into a berserk-like syndrome at which the only way to stop them is to kill them. There is no reasoning with anyone that has Rage, so therefore, death is the only option for said creature.

The concept behind it was "Lets have a bunch of really fucking scary fast zombies, and we'll say they're infected with raaaaage. Rage is a cool word."

If you're gonna continue confusing the two, people're gonna continue being anal.

I know what the concept behind the movie was about. They started with rabies, decided that they should make it more out there and made it what it is.

The concept behind it was rabies. I've never seen someone more anal than you.

And I've never seen somebody backtrack and change their argument as much as you. And I highly doubt this is your first or most in depth encounter with anal.

Was that a piss-poor attempt at calling me a homosexual? If it was, get a life cuz clearly you don't have one.

Was that a piss poor attempt at implying I don't have a life? I admit, I spend many an hour aspiring to a life where I can frequent message boards from my friend's speakerless PC and make inane and inaccurate arguments but, alas, my life of living abroad and working full time gets in the way of such dreams.

I envy you, dear soldier. Yours is truly a charmed life.