I've Been Totally Rocking Out To Kid Rock These Past Few Days.

K

I don't know why. I know it's meaningless drivel, but it's so much fun.

I have

Grit Sandwiches For Breakfast, Devil Without a Cause, History of Rock and Cocky..

Devil Without a Cause being the best of the lot, followed by History of Rock, Cocky and Grit Sandwiches.

Anyway, my question is.. does anyone have his most recent albums? Kid Rock and the Live one? And are they any good?

I love Saturday Nights Alright (For Fighting) by Nickelback and Kid Rock, its used by Hockey Night In Canada and hearing it reminds me of that. That song always got me ready for watching an awesome hockey game.

His newest cd is awesome if you like the cross between what he normally does and a country tinge to it. Midnight Train To Memphis, Run off to LA, Single Father. Great songs. The live one, I didn't know there was one.

"So I pour another tall one, and chop a line from here to Texas. Cause I've lost another good one...she's on a midnight train to memphis"

Sorry, got a little caught up in it.

Edited by The Enforker

I still listen to Devil Without A Cause. I enjoy listening to that the whole way through. But I can't say the same for the two cds that followed. The only songs from History I listen to is "American Bad Ass." And from Cocky I only listen to "Forever," "Lonely Road Of Faith," and "Midnight Train To Memphis."

I've listed Devil Without a Cause among my all time favorites in another thread... Sayin' something, huh? :pervert:

The Kid Rock CD is very good, the Live Trucker (live album) is simply amazing. It contains a blistering 7-minute version of Early Mornin' Stoned Pimp... Couldn't be better.

He becoming more and more country rock, and then rap, witch, is fine with me but either way, I have bout all but his first record. Live Trucker is a great live CD. Done in Detroit at Kobi Hall, it is awesome. Kid Rock was a good Cd to me, but it was a lot more country rock then any of his others had been. Depends what you like.