Shows you MUST watch

ONO

Seemed like a good idea for a topic. If you have any shows you wish to pimp then do so here.

I'm pretty bored here, and wanna get into a few TV shows over the summer. Missing The Office US.

I've decided that I will watch Battle Royale 1 tomorrow, and start watching Jericho. Maybe Weeds too. Are they any good?

Burn Notice, it's like MacGyer had sex with a spy movie and out popped Burn Notice. It's a brilliant little show, only 3 episodes into its run. Monk and Psych are also excellent shows too.

I spend my life trying to cut down on long term series that I MUST watch. I can't dedicate myself to more than one series at one time.

In the past these include Nip/Tuck, The Apprentice, Dragon's Den.

I used to watch Lost during series 1 and 2 but when it went to Sky TV for series 3 I really didn't miss it. Same with 24. When it went to Sky I didn't mind really.

So currently I HAVE to watch Tour de France highlights nightly on ITV4 (I don't have Eurosports so can't watch full stages). Also this year I HAD to watch every Peep Show.

Apart from that I generally don't care. I have my favourites but nothing I MUST watch.

The Shield, Arrested Development, Firefly and Life on Mars (UK).

There are other shows I enjoy and watch, but they're the main bits of awesomeness that are either still on TV, or are still fairly new and easy to come by on DVD.

At the minute;

"Mock The Week", "8 Out Of 10 Cats" and "Would I Lie To You?"

Although I generally just catch up on Teleport, as I'm either not in when they're on, or can't be arsed with them. With Angus Deayton back on the BBC payroll, he really should be put back onto HIGNFY, even as a one off, guest presenter. David Mitchell is God though.

House, Lost, Prison Break and One Tree Hill <_>

Can we be dawgs! :shifty:

Yeah, for me it's basically just House and One Tree Hill. I was never able to keep up with How I Met Your Mother though I think it's great, and will probably go back through it. But House and OTH, I never miss.

Weeds is excellent, and proves once and for all that if you let Kevin Nealon be Kevin Nealon hilarity is bound to ensue. His dynamic with Andy alone is worth the price of admission.

I've also been watching alot of Curb Your Enthusiasm lately. I watched all of season two while sick in bed Monday. Warning: Watching that much Curb will make you more like Larry David, and therefore a shittier human being.

I also have the first season of Rescue Me coming in my next delivery from Netflix.