Joe Rogan is one bitter, bitter, man

ThrillhouseMAX

At least Dane Cook is funny when stealing material. :shifty:

I wouldn't go that far...Dane Cook is about as funny as a punch in the face

Watch This

Joe and Carlos Mencia argue on-stage. Discuss.

Not only is this really quite old, but bitter? Carlos Mencia is a hack comic who is about as funny as cancer (wait, no, I take it back; a Something Positive strip and one line from the fifth season of Angel about cancer are funnier than Mencia has ever been).

Edited by GoGo Yubari

One thing I hate about Mencia's jokes: there are only so many times you can make fun of Mexicans, regardless as to whether or not you yourself are, before it becomes stupid, boring, and cliche.

Mencia has long passed the point of no return on those jokes. Every single damn show of his revolves around the idea of "LOL MEXICANS", and then every so often during it will go into something not revolving Mexicans, and then next thing you know, the fucking Mexicans are back. He's a one-trick pony, and on top of that, he's a one-trick pony that steals people's jokes. Fantastic.

EDIT: Not to mention, he has one of those kinds of faces that makes you want to destroy it with a blunt object. Especially when he makes "funny faces", which actually just make him look like more of a retard.

Edited by The Mask of Norro

I love that a comedian is willing to call out others, granted sometimes he may act a bit too quickly. Ant, for example. He accused him of stealing as well but it was a joke Ant has used for quite some time, early/mid 90's and Rogan accused him of stealing it from someone in 2001 or 2002. Ant said that obviously it was an easy joke and both he and the other comedian needed to work better. Anyone who has heard Ant outside of Celebrity Fit Club knows he's a pretty straight (*rimshot*) forward guy and I believed him.

Outside of that Rogan (and others that backed him up) has always had a good wealth of proof against the likes of Mencia, Cook, and Leary (Stole from Bill Hicks, in fact one of his earlier CD's is supposedly almost a striaght rip from Hicks and after Hicks' death Leary's comedy suddenly took a down turn in quality and funny material, what a coincidence).

Also let me say about Leary, although this has nothing to do with him stealing material or Joe Rogan, without him I wouldn't have laughed until my sides hurt during that great baseball game of the Red Sox when Youk made that awesome play and he was talking about Mel Gibson.

Edited by ACCBiggz