OFFICIAL EWB FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE

Maxx

Alrighty, we're back for our 3rd, unofficially 4th, Season.

Its a 10 Person League, and we have 3 spots already taken.

1. Maxx

2. LL

3. Big Mortified Penguin Tuna

4. DMN

5. Reflecto

6. damshow

7. JStarr

8. ACCBiggz

9. Thug

10. jonnycomelately

Spots are being held for anyone who was in the league last year, especially Reflecto, defending champion.

If you were in last year and we've filled up, PM me and I'll bump someone.

Furthermore, we choose to be some what exclusive as last year we let in fairly new poster, who picked Reggie Bush #1 overall, set his team and never checked it again.

So sign up below if your interested, but members who've been around longer will be giving preference.

And we're not drafting right now, that'll come probably around the second to third week of August, just getting the word out there.

So sign up and be prepared for fun and for LL claiming he'll win the league midway through the draft, if not earlier.

Edited by Maxx

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I must ask the question, would you all perfer to do the a one night live draft through Yahoo or our usual 3 week long on board draft?

And we're full.

If we do a board draft, and I really see no reason not to, we're all here all the time so it should go pretty fast, I'll probably start it the first week of August, just in case it does hit a snag

Another question.

In the past we've been using starting roster of

2 QBs

2 RBs

2 WRs

1 TE

1 RB/WR

1 K

2 DEF

Now, I like that system, but I'm not against changing to a more traditional setup with only one QB and one DEF

Thoughts?

In a league that I've run the last four years, we've used:

1 QB

1 RB

1 RB/WR

2 WR

1 WR/TE

1 K

1 D

Saves everyone having to dive for the five or so TE's that are actually worth a damn. But the existing system works okay, as well.