OFFICIAL EWB FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE

Maxx

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just trying to make sure no one will like leave the league based on the setup.

Cause that's happened before.

But its not like I have a bunch of replacements lined up for you mooks :shifty:

As much as I do usually like my 2 QB, 2 Defense set up, I'm going to go more traditional this year, as thats 2 less positions we need to draft for and thus 2 less rounds in the draft, and thus less headaches for everyone and hopefully a quicker draft that ends before the final preseason game, instead of before almost the opening week of the season.

So then, we'll be drafting for:

1 QB

2 RB

2 WR

1 TE

1 RB/WR

1 K

1 DEF

You will then have 9 spots on your bench, however our draft is only going to go 15-16 rounds, so the rest of your bench will be rounded out by post draft free agents you pick up during our usual MAD DASH FOR FREE AGENTS! Don't worry, I'll make sure everyone is around and able to immediately participate when that happens.

I"ll probably have the draft order posted today, I'll PM all of you when it is, along with the league ID and password.

Then we can start drafting tomorrow if no one has any objections

The Draft Order, determined by Johnycomelately giving me random numbers 1-10 and me pulling names out of hat, clearly a process that has done nothing but screw both of us over. I hate you LL

1. LL

2. ACCBiggz

3. DMN

4. Big Mortified Penguin Tuna

5. JStarr

6. Thug

7. Maxx

8. Reflecto

9. damshow

10. Jonnycomelately

Alright, usual snake draft. Everyone will be getting a PM with the leauge ID and Password, and unless anyone has any major objections, draft can start any time LL feels like it, it'd be nice if he at least waited till midnight tonight.

If you're going to be gone for a few days, please e-mail me a list of 5 or so players you'd like and I'll get you the highest available one.

So, if you have a problem with starting the draft, go ahead and reply, or PM me picks.

Yes, its early but trust me when I say its nessicary to get the draft started as early as possible, as we always end up having it stall at some point.

Good luck and please when making your first pick list your team name, so I can know who is who.

Edited by Maxx

Get the draft started. I'll be out most of the day tomorrow, but I'll be popping in late in the evening or so. Just to let you know though, I work every weekday 10-8:30 EST until the 13th (when I quit) so there might be a brief stall for my picks. In two week's time I'll be going on vacation as well, but I'll plan for then accordingly.