The Official Halo 3 Topic

The Kraig

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I played one more game then switched to the CoD4 Beta (Cap went up to Level 25) now there is something on TV

oh and one more thing, Fucking Martha and her big tits that mow people down.

(Me and "Frisky Florist" were playing Team Slayer and this shim called "00 Big Martha Something Something" and me and "Double F" kept getting killed by shim and most of the time they mowed us down in a Goast or Mongoose and because shim couldn't her us we started to swear in her general direction, It started with "Freaking Martha" then went to "Fucking Martha" then to "Fucking Martha and her big tits that mow us down" and finally back to "Freaking Martha" I'm not trying to make excuses for swearing but thats how pissed we were, Shim didn't kill anyone but us it seemed.)

God damn quitters. I just had one of the worst One Flag CTF on Narrows. It was 5 vs. 5 and almost immediately, two of my teammates quit and another one does nothing, just stands in a corner. Even with the disadvantage, me and this other guy manage to almost keep the score tied at 1 apiece, but then the other team gangs up on us and scores their second point in overtime. On the last round, it gets even better, because my last teammate decides to throw in the towel and does nothing. So it’s me vs. 4 other players. I die a lot trying to capture the flag, and in the closing seconds, I came so close in capturing it, only to be raped by two people, while my other team mates watch and do nothing! <_<

By the way, the Mauler + Spiker combo works great. Just shoot them with the Mauler, then unload with the Spiker, and finish them off with one more shot from the Mauler. People go down quickly with this combo.

Edited by abundant