The Official Halo 3 Topic

The Kraig

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LL summed up the reason why I shall be getting this game:

'2 days before the release I see that everyone is ready to get it and the chances of playing something else with other people online looks slim as hell'

It killed our Saints Row team, the bastard! But yes, hopefully sometime tommorow I shall have Halo 3 and will be ready for co-op/multiplayer shenannigans.

I’ve been skull hunting for the past few days. I have 6 right now, should be up to 8 soon. I’ll add some of you to my friends list, and if we do get enough players for this weekend, we should play the Pirate Shark infection gametype on Sandtrap. Survivors have to stay on the Elephant (if they venture off, their shields are wiped out) and have a magnum and a sword, while Infected players try to over run the Elephant and come equipped with shotguns. Just go do Bungie.net or Bungie Favorites from the game and download the gametype as well as the Seven Seas Sandtrap forged map.

EDIT: For those who want to make forged maps, there are blank canvases of every map on Bungie.net so you don’t have to worry about deleting everything.

Edited by abundant

Fitzy and I played some objectives and big team battle... let me just apologize t him for dragging him down the entire time. :shifty:

Having just played a game with him in which he was the only person not to get any kills, let me assure you, you probably didn't make much of a difference :shifty:

But yeah. Get on and play with me and Fitzy.

Fitzy and I played some objectives and big team battle... let me just apologize t him for dragging him down the entire time. :shifty:

Having just played a game with him in which he was the only person not to get any kills, let me assure you, you probably didn't make much of a difference :shifty:

But yeah. Get on and play with me and Fitzy.

LL summed up the reason why I shall be getting this game:

'2 days before the release I see that everyone is ready to get it and the chances of playing something else with other people online looks slim as hell'

It killed our Saints Row team, the bastard! But yes, hopefully sometime tommorow I shall have Halo 3 and will be ready for co-op/multiplayer shenannigans.