The Official Halo 3 Topic

The Kraig

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not only did I cave in and get it, the bastard at Best Buy talked me into getting the Limited Edition. Curse me and my weak willpower.

ANyway, I have some homework to do, but then I'll be on. Give me an hour or two.

Fuck, I should eat something. Oh well.

I went to my local Hastings store and entered the Halo 2 Tournament they had going on for their midnight release party. There was 12 teams, all chosen at random. My team sucked balls, so we were eliminated pretty quickly. Throughout the night they showed clips of the game and stuff. I left after my team lost, but a friend that stayed said they popped in the Halo 3 Beta demo, but not the full game.

They had a Halo 3 tournament last night at the Hastings in Searcy, bit disappointed I missed it even if I don't particularly care for Halo - prizes and free food, that's always awesome.

I AM A SHINING GOLDEN GOD. A SHINING GOLDEN GOD I TELL YOU.

A SHINING, GOLDEN, GOD!!!!

It's so...fucking...beautiful...

*rubs his helmet*

I was first in line at midnight. It's exactly one hour since I got it. I have only now started to come down from my high. Can't play tonight, work tomorrow. No choice. Opened it. Helmet is WAY more awesome than I thought it would be, the disks look great (no scratches either), they're so new they're kind of sticky. Just...so...fucking...awesome...

I'll do campaign by myself tomorrow ASAP. Then probably get coaxed into some multi with my friends. Then co-op campaign all the way!

I am so excited I'm actually embarrassed. I even waved my Legendary in front of the 50 or so people in the line behind me as I walked out. Just...such...a good...feeling.

Prepare to feel my wrath! *swings grav-hammer*

I'm gonna get such a good sound sleep tonight knowing I have it with me. *hugs it*

LEGEND.jpg

Yes. I am aware of how sad I am. Fuck the haters. (¬_¬)

Edited by The Kraig

CAMPAIGN ENDING SPOILERS - WARNING!!!!

I can't believe they didn't actually kill him off. Although I suppose having him floating through space is the next best thing. Don't get me wrong, I love Master Chief, but nobody major ever dies in these games, and I thought Bungie actually had the balls to go through with it, but oh well.

Played through campaign co-op with my bro and I liked it - better than Halo 2, but not as good as the original IMO. I'm not very good at multiplayer, so I doubt I'll play it much >_>

CAMPAIGN ENDING SPOILERS - WARNING!!!!

I can't believe they didn't actually kill him off. Although I suppose having him floating through space is the next best thing. Don't get me wrong, I love Master Chief, but nobody major ever dies in these games, and I thought Bungie actually had the balls to go through with it, but oh well.

Played through campaign co-op with my bro and I liked it - better than Halo 2, but not as good as the original IMO. I'm not very good at multiplayer, so I doubt I'll play it much >_>