The Official Halo 3 Topic

The Kraig

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am in hell. I don't have a wireless adapter for my Xbox and so can't get online with Halo. Every site I normally go to is talking about Halo 3 multi(I suppose I should maybe not visit entertainment/video game sites so often) and now I've just beat the campaign on normal. I'm going to give Heroic a try and see how I do but I'm jonesing for a multiplayer experience!

I'm playing through with Golden Skulls on but I really don't have a fucking clue what the purpose is yet.

Skulls serve two purposes. They alter the game like making the AI dodge grenades more (Tough Luck), making the AI throw more grenades (Catch), and so on. The second purpose of the Skulls ties into the meta game. Every Golden Skull you have turned on has a multiplier tied to it. Basically, it’s almost impossible to get the meta game achievements without any Skulls turned on.

More About Skulls

Some have to yet acquire the taste for such a Halo 3 kool-aid beverage. Obviously. (¬_¬)

And really, it will be what all the n00bs to Halo will be thinking. They won't understand what the fuck is going on, and thus it won't be as enjoyable and so the experience is kind of ruined for them. Most of his points were bullshit though (Halo 3 doesn't even have bloom, maybe he should play GRAW and see what bloom actually is, his settings were probably just too bright) or just amusing exaggeration. His only valid point was the friendly vehicle AI that seem to try to make you die ASAP. They need a lot of work. As usual.

What's up with you Kou, you act like you don't actually like the game... :P *draws hammer upright*

http://www.xbox360fanboy.com/2007/10/04/te...ade-stick-evar/ AWESOME

Far outstrips my pathetic attempts at sending frag grenades over the man cannons trying to get a lucky kill.

Also, Dragsy gets points for calling it man cannon. All the non RvB Halo 3 Beta video watching fags (KOU) can burn in hell with their other names.

Now I'll be honest and say I have no idea whether this may have been posted and cannot be bothered to read back through the thread to check.

With that in mind, this is hilarious.

Any humour in that review was sucked out by how quickly he was speaking. It was so annoying to try and listen to the review.

Edited by Stephen Kulebert

Man, I love playing online again. Just played with a random team of guys for about 2 hours. Fun stuff. Who here plays often? If you do, send me a friend request at ATele212