I'd still do her...

zero

From various tabloids:

It's the news that will crush the dreams of thousands of sweaty-palmed geeks. Sweaty -palmed geeks who never stood a chance of even breathing the same air as her anyway, but what the hell. Lithe young actress Jessica Alba has, claims one of the LA gossip blogs, a rather nasty little STD.

LA Rag Mag is claiming the nubile 26-year-old star of the 'Fantastic Four' films caught the embarrassing itch that is herpes from New York Yankees baseball star Derek Jeter, a noted serial dater of celebrity skin.

Among Jeter's other conquests are Mariah Carey, assorted US TV presenting dollies and Jessica Biel; so as well as having to consider Mimi's manky mimsy, you might want to wonder whether Justin Timberlake, for all his SexyBack, is now afflicted with a scabby cock.

Of course, who can deny the validity of the fine publication known as LA Rag Mag, but I thought it was a humorous article to share. Oh the tabloids... a herpes story that doesn't involve Paris Hilton? I'm stunned.

Edited by Zero

hmmm... In a round about way, I believe that Jessica Alba caught herpes from Ol' Dirty Bastard. Why? Because in 2000, there was a song lyric that said

Mariah Carey? Man Forget it.

If ODB hit it I can't fuck with it.

Nothin' against Ol' Dirty or nothin',

But I know he at least got herpes or somethin'

Among Jeter's other conquests are Mariah Carey, assorted US TV presenting dollies and Jessica Biel; so as well as having to consider Mimi's manky mimsy,, you might want to wonder whether Justin Timberlake, for all his SexyBack, is now afflicted with a scabby cock.

What I really want to know is, what the fuck is that bolded part supposed to mean? Mimi's manky mimsy?

Guest Ringie 500

I remember when they showed David Beckham talking with Derek Jeter on TV at the Yankees/Jays game, that must have been a conversation for the ages. I wonder if they discussed rocket science.