Nick GaS

OGpistolpete

I got new cable with this channel, and it is by far the greatest channel of all time.

I love Legends of the Hidden Temple, with gay ass Kirk Fogg.

My favorite team to cheer for are always the Silver Snakes, because they were basically the New York Yankees of that show if you haven't noticed, because they would make it to the temple or at least the finals everytime.

I also enjoy the lame prizes on the shows. I just watched two teams lose in the first round where they cross the water, and their prize was tuna. Yep, cans of tuna. Thanks for playing!

That Mike O'Malley bastard is hard to avoid though, as he is on BOTH Get The Picture, and GUTS. They are both fun to watch for some reason, especially the kids that win, and are so modest about it by jumping up and down and smiling and rubbing it in the loser's face.

Unfortunately, the kids were always ridiculously bad on the shows, kinda like Nick Arcade, with that idiot black guy who didn't know jackshit about video games in general. And he always acted excited for some reason...like these kids playing video games mattered. The funniest part was the kid's would win against the three magical video game people or something, and it was like 1992, and instead of giving the kids an SNES or something, they would walk away with a Commodore keyboard console.

Figure It Out is good too, except when some people on the panel just fuck around the whole time, and act like they are funny.

With only six damn shows on the network, they continue to impress me each and every day.

Chris Jericho was on an episode of Figure It Out once. It aired on that channel recently.

Oh, not only are there six programs, but the line-up happens twice a day. In the morning and in the evening, the shows are the same. The Legends of the Hidden Temple hour long block they show in the morning is the same one they show at night.

I think I'm the only person in history who HATED Legends Of The Hidden Temple.

The show with the house that was the precursor to Legends was ten times better.

Absolutely, give me Doug, Hey Dude, Salute Your Shorts, Welcome Freshmen, Fifteen, Clarissa Explains it All, and a host of other great shows from Nickelodeon's glory days.

I used to love that channel too, but as said above after a while it will lose its fun. Then I switched over to Toon Nick or seomthing like that and they did a lot of reruns of Doug, Hey Arnold and Rocko, but they've quit doing those shows in favor of the crap that comes on the normal Nick channel.

And to the dude saying watch Wild N Crazy Kids, I've yet to see a rerun of that. I would love to see a full blown retro channel, it could include Hey Dude and Salute Your Shorts! That'd make my day.

I think Nick GaS would be better served as a Nick Retro channel. They don't even air all the game shows that they did when they started the channel, they haven't had a new commercial in ages. By using their old programming in with the game shows it'll actually make it worth watching. They have enough older game shows and their origanal programming, including some cartoons they could drag off Nick Toons, to really make that an awesome channel.