2007/2008 Hockey Thread

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are only three guys there?

And how the hell am I getting the good picks? I set my ranks a few weeks back, I hope I'm getting some of those.

Can someone give me an example of the caliber of players I've been getting? Also...when's the draft over? I wanna see my full roster.

Well, I just put that together just incase I wasn't around.....and I got the majority of the defensive players I wanted.

And is there any way to see the log? To see which players went when?

Edit: Found it. I went 9th? That sucks. But yay for Lecavalier first round.

Edited by Ruki

Fuck. I slept through my alarm this morning and missed the draft.

Fuck... my team sucks. I'm deep on both wings, but I've only got two good centers, three good defensemen... and all three of my goalies are on teams that potentially will get raped this year. Fuck.

It said 9 am in the e-mail, so I said fuck it and slept through it.

Fucking eh, Ovechkin, Bergeron, Zetterberg, Sedin and Jason Blake for forwards, Ryan Whitney and Brian Campbell on the blue line and Turco and Mason between the pipes. I did pretty well without trying.

Scott Gomez should be good for a lot of points too.

Edited by Toe

Guest Grapehead

Fuck everyone, I got the sickest team. Spezza, Richards, Mueller, and Staal at center(with Forsberg who I got in the 18th round, just incase).. I've got Shannahan, Wolski, Brown, and Ruutu on the left, Jagr, Michalek, Havlat, and Kane on the right... Chara, Visnovsky, Weber, Meszaros, Volchenkov, and Parent on the backend, and Lundqvist, Toskala between the pipes. I doubt I trade anyone off this team.

Toskala could be upgraded, not because he isn't good (I hope he is), but because he will most likely be splitting starts for awhile with Raycroft. Other then that, your team is solid. You have some guys who have tons of potential, and a lot of locks to score. Oh, and if Shanahan and Jagr so well for you, then Gomez and Straka will do well for me.

Guest Grapehead

Toskala will most likely take over the starting job, in my opinion. Then again I'm not really overly concerned since Lundqvist will be doing a lot of work this season for a winning team, and I had Luongo and Brodeur last season in fantasy and still didn't do well so I'm not worried about goaltending stats in the least.